College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

Whisky will not be able to slow Auburn down. They are to high past and their defense won't be able to control Auburns offense. Auburn wins that game.

Mizzou vs minnesota. Hmm both are mediocre. Don't really care to guess. I'll just go with SEC on this one.

I think Michigan st and Baylor is going to be a great game. I think Michigan st takes it.

Obviously Bama is going to beat the Buckeyes. Alabama has played teams like OSU all season. OSU hasn't played any team like Bama all year. Osu is going to have its hands full. All Bama has to do is stop the deep ball and its game over. Bama wins by 17.

Who has Bama played that's like OSU?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys think Around the Horn and PTI will view the top 4? Specifically, OSU, as everyone pretty much agrees on 1-3.

Kornheiser hates the Big 10, and wilbon didn't think OSU was there pre B1G Championship game.

These 2 shows are the only commentary I really watch due to after work timing.

BTW, think about how both the champion and runner-up will be viewed this year. Both, I think, will be thought of much more highly. The runner-up will have to have beaten a very quality opponent in making it to the title game. Obviously, then, the champion will have to have beaten two very quality opponents.

If you don't think Saban is going to shut that shit down you are crazy. Auburn light us up uNeil we shut it down and we know the outcome of that game.

You gave up like 5 million yards of offense and 900 points to a crappy Auburn team - when exactly did you "shut that shit down?"

Note: you will not be allowed to use the 2009 Alabama team to play defense in this game. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of that.

West Virginia

Auburn

Miss st

Arkansas

LSU

Al play similiar ball to Ohio State. All those teams have mobile QB's with good ground game and a deep ball.

Umm...seriously?

You mean the mighty LSU that put up 0 points to top ranked SEC opponent Arkansas? Try again.

The same LSU team that beat Wisconsin ?

Look at the Bama game against auburn. Auburn couldn't score on them the second half.

Miss st team they couldn't score on Bama for three quarters. Not til the end of the game did miss st even look like a team and it was to late.

Bama gives up yards there is no doubt to that. But when it counts Bama keeps teams at bay. OSU is going to have its hands full. I'll be the first to admit if they win they are the better team. There is a reason Bama is favored by 10.

Anyone interest in buying a collection ultra rare semi-classic MB AMGs? I'm selling my collection to put it on tOSU game!! Take that 'bama boy!!

My prediction is OSU vs FSU for the championship game. OSU because we're that awesome and I like tOSU being underdog. FSU because as much as everyone hates them, they just find a way to win.

West Virginia

Auburn

Miss st

Arkansas

LSU

Al play similiar ball to Ohio State. All those teams have mobile QB's with good ground game and a deep ball.

Yes, all of those teams have QBs that were solidly in the Heisman discussion. No, wait, there was just one - Dak Prescott from Miss State.

So, just how liberally are you using the term "mobile QB?" Like, as in, those teams have QBs that are capable of moving? Because I think you're taking a few liberties here...

The same LSU team that beat Wisconsin ?

Look at the Bama game against auburn. Auburn couldn't score on them the second half.

Miss st team they couldn't score on Bama for three quarters. Not til the end of the game did miss st even look like a team and it was to late.

Bama gives up yards there is no doubt to that. But when it counts Bama keeps teams at bay. OSU is going to have its hands full. I'll be the first to admit if they win they are the better team. There is a reason Bama is favored by 10.

Holy Christ did you just cite LSU beating a team that we beat by 59 points? I think you're going the exact opposite way you want to in this argument.

The only team that's going to give Bama problems is Oregon in the national championship game.

Oregon is going to blast FSU back to the mid-2000s and would mudhole Alabama like Mike Shula or that fat bastard that got caught at the stripclub was still coaching. I'd worry about Ohio State if I were you; Oregon is out of your league.

Art Briles crying, saying that no one knows about Texas football and representation by the committee is all northern. Umm, does he not realize that 2 southern teams got in the playoffs? Also saying round robin schedule is harder than having to play a conference championship game.