College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

Great game last night. Was too wasted to find the browser on my phone, sad I missed out on the Jive train.

Anywho, I will humbly accept a defeat to Oregon. In my opinion, last night was THE game for us. The title would be great, but redemption against the SEC via beating their powerhouse is all I wanted out of this playoff shindig. Objectively speaking, Oregon scares me. That team is the damn truth on both sides of the ball, and it's fairly obvious that their loss to Arizona was a massive fluke. They will score and they will score fast. I hope we can keep up, but I'm not sure we will. Plus, they don't make mistakes. Mariota is the real deal.

Prove me wrong, Ohio State. Let our odd streak of being undefeated as underdogs continue, but as it sits now, my money is on Oregon.

Fantastic season nonetheless, and that game last night was an instant classic for sure.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I personally do not think Mariotta is that great of a player.

Can't agree with this. Sorry. He made some freaky passes last night even, into coverage, and made it look easy.

Objectively speaking, Oregon scares me. That team is the damn truth on both sides of the ball, and it's fairly obvious that their loss to Arizona was a massive fluke..

Oregon is scary good. Same can be said for tOSU though. Replace "Oregon" with "tOSU" and "Arizona" with "VT" and the statement holds true.

Can't agree with this. Sorry. He made some freaky passes last night even, into coverage, and made it look easy.

It's ok, everyone has an opinion haha. I just know from the games I watched of Oregon, I never once thought, damn that kid is impressive. He will be an NFL bust, you can mark those words down right now.

Oregon is scary good. Same can be said for tOSU though. Replace "Oregon" with "tOSU" and "Arizona" with "VT" and the statement holds true.

I agree they are good, but I don't think they have what it takes to put two great games together back to back. I like OSU's odds.

It's hilarious that most of you guys are accepting defeat from Oregon before the fucking game even takes place. You fans can go back Into the hole with the garbage bama fans for all I care.

x2

Buckeyes and FSU both had issues with turnovers last night, the difference is it lost the game for FSU, while OSU was still able to hang tough and beat the #1 team in the country. I think we have a good chance of beating Oregon. The flaws shown last night will be focused on, and the team will be tight on the 12th.

I've been listening to Alabama talk radio all day and Phil Savage is on right now and he is just complimenting the heck out of Ohio State. Said they were "Urban Meyer's Florida teams in a different jersey color and a star running back"