Ohio Deli burns to the ground

DaddyBuiltRacing

I REALLY hope they don't walk away. I did the dagwood challenge on December 1st, 2011 (showed my coworkers the picture today) and finished with about 45 seconds to spare. Puked in my mouth twice during it and ate my own puke, then puked in the parking lot after I got my picture taken. Ah, the memories.

Me and a couple buddies were just talking about going there Saturday for lunch. Went to Los Guachos instead. :(

Agreed

Katzingers and their OVERPRICED food can burn for all i care.

lol, I was trying to say I love Katzingers. They are slightly expensive but the food is nommy-noms. Im pretty sure they could raise their prices and not loose any customers. Place is always packed.

lol, I was trying to say I love Katzingers. They are slightly expensive but the food is nommy-noms. Im pretty sure they could raise their prices and not loose any customers. Place is always packed.

Katzingers is a Columbus institution.

Ohio Deli is/was a Columbus institution and petri dish.

I REALLY hope they don't walk away. I did the dagwood challenge on December 1st, 2011 (showed my coworkers the picture today) and finished with about 45 seconds to spare. Puked in my mouth twice during it and ate my own puke, then puked in the parking lot after I got my picture taken. Ah, the memories.

:lol:

Really sad to hear about this. I heard on $localnewsstation (I forget which) that the owner said he's been considering retiring and this may just be the end. It would be like the Thurman closing.

Thurmans needs to expand or something. It's absolutely ridiculous that you have to wait 2hrs no matter what time of the day it is, in order to get a damn burger haha. We have only gotten in 2 times, both times were on a Tuesday around 2pm, outside of that forget about it.

My new favorite place to eat in Columbus is Planks on Parsons

Thurmans needs to expand or something. It's absolutely ridiculous that you have to wait 2hrs no matter what time of the day it is, in order to get a damn burger haha. We have only gotten in 2 times, both times were on a Tuesday around 2pm, outside of that forget about it.

My new favorite place to eat in Columbus is Planks on Parsons

I thought I heard they recently opened a small place in Delaware... but I kinda think the tinyness adds to the charm. Not sure it would be as popular if it was just another Max and Erma's size place.