College Football Thread version 9.0

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oregon has more total offense and winning the turnover margin. OSU isn't owning them.

Had we not went for it on 4th and goal and kicked the Fg we would be up.

Thought I'd bring this little quote up. Opinions can be wrong, see kids.

We did own Oregon. Now that was a fact I typed. If you don't believe me, just look up the last time tOSU won a NC.

So in a douche move, Herman celebrated after the game in a Houston hat...see ya later dickbag!

I thought it was cool. He did more than his part staying on for the playoffs. Game was in Texas, some rich Houston boosters were probably there and handed him a hat.

Anyway... I'm not 100% sure this is real life.

I thought it was cool. He did more than his part staying on for the playoffs. Game was in Texas, some rich Houston boosters were probably there and handed him a hat.

Anyway... I'm not 100% sure this is real life.

It is! just got home from my puffy treat, liga #9 belicoso for those in the know, and it feels awesome!

Going to get a shirt tomorrow for sure. tattoo to follow. block o with kids initials around it and some other fun stuff :)

Something I read that I thought was incredible... Cardale Jones has not started a single game in Ohio Stadium. But he's a motherfucking national champion. He has yet to start a game in a single college stadium actually. He really didn't come to play school after all.

I feel terrible for JT. If it wasnt for him they wouldn't even be there (well maybe) but the dude has pretty much been forgotten at this point. He deserves just as much credit as Jones.

I told my wife last night that Barrett is almost forgotten about at this point. What he did for this team in my opinion is far greater than what Jones did.

Miller unsure if he is returning next year or not

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12159193/braxton-miller-ohio-state-buckeyes-undecided-2015-return

Top 3 running backs in the country by yards:

Melvin Gordon (Wisconsin)

Tevin Coleman (Indiana)

Ezekiel Elliott (Ohio State)