Alternate routes to Columbus from Lancaster?

PRD2BDF

I live just off 33 on Pickerington Road and it took me 2.5 hours to get to Riverside Hospital today.

That is ordinarily a 30-40 minute trip if I leave before 7. I did not exceed 15mph until I got to 70 west. On 70 I didn't get above 25 at any point. 315 was slightly better but by that point I was already 2 hours late.

There is no alternate for me aside from cutting over to 70 through Pickerington, which is worse 95% of the time.... When I buy a house it won't be 33 dependent for sure. They need to convert it to a true limited access freeway without stoplight/ turn lane intersections and go on ramp/ off ramp only. That would let them raise the speed limit from 60 to 65 and reduce the stop and go EVERY morning.

I live off 674 between Circleville and Amanda and work near 104 and Alum Cr. My "normal" work schedule was 8-4, but I gradually changed it to 4-12 and I see virtually no traffic in either direction except on Gender at noon. I hate going to bed early, but I have less road rage than I used to have.

If you decide to cut up through Lithopolis, be advised the cop likes hiding in people's driveways and just over hills! You also have Madison Twp, Franklin and Fairfield Sheriff, Highway patrol, and Groveport Police looking for revenue in the early hours.