You wont believe what Middletown Cycle did...

FocusDave01

...they fixed my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats not the best part its all FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a dime out of my pocket!!!! sorry im just so excited I been riding since I left the shop round 6ish!!! I want to thank Aaron and his team there at Middletown for bustin there @ss and coming thru for me! the bike runs like new..its so different than it was before!! The bill was $1700ish without tax. Aaron sat my brother and I down and showed us the bill Im thinking O shit here comes the smack in the face..nah he ripped the bill up and said enjoy it!!! I have much due respect and thanks for them there at Middletown..Yes frustrating at first but who cares the bike is fixed and im riding again! If you guys need anything there just go see Aaron and he will take care of you!!!! Ok no more exclamation marks lol!!!

:cheers::dj::flag::trophy::worshipR6:

Glad to hear you got squared away.

I am sure they idnt read the last thread....and seeing our responses didn't persuade them to nix the bill....Ya know.

But good deal...hopefully its a good bike for ya...the R6's are a Raw riding 600.....VEry "Race Inspired" and less refined.

Ruff and Rugged.....Jam them gears!

OUCH - You're a tough sell..

I'm the customer. Why would I deal with shitty service when there's plenty of decent other places to go? Some of these businesses need to learn what it's like to actually have to earn someone's business again.

...did they start another thread? Ohh wait, no, you did.

:lol:

O JRMMiii I always have a place in my threads for you and it starts with a :bigfinger::lol:

anyway thanks everyone and yes its so time to ride...its a nice feeling to have her back...cant wait to ride with you all!

Edited by FocusDave01