You wont believe what Middletown Cycle did...

FocusDave01

good on them for fixing that up.

a good business move on their part... they spent substantially less than $1700 in labor and parts cost to buy a whole lot of word of mouth marketing.

have fun out there and remember to break in that engine just as if it were a new one (cause it basically got rebuilt).

Congrats on getting your bike fixed, but your issues just reaffirmed my stance of never doing business with them again.
im glad the bike is fixed for you. i would expect it to be working properly since its only a few yrs old. but in all this goodness fuck middletowne cycles and bozo the head mechanic

+1 I still wouldn't ever go there. Footing the bill for dave doesn't make up for loss of use and the fact that it never should have been sold like that, it's only the least they could have done. Not to mention how long it took them and how many times they messed something up along the way.

O JRMMii I always have a place in my threads for you and it starts with a :bigfinger:

Dude he's right, everyone ALWAYS leaves out the third "i" :lol:

Glad you got it all sorted out! I have a funny feeling all of these threads only helped the situation.

See ya on the road!

OUCH - You're a tough sell..

..but honest. I doubt he would have gotten the attention he did if he hadn't posted on here. If they were gonna take care of him, there should have been no need to vent on here. It should have happened from the jump.

I'm glad OP has his bike back..but if I was ever down that way looking for a bike, they would never get my money.

..but honest. I doubt he would have gotten the attention he did if he hadn't posted on here. If they were gonna take care of him, there should have been no need to vent on here. It should have happened from the jump.

I'm glad OP has his bike back..but if I was ever down that way looking for a bike, they would never get my money.

Most Likely. But they should get some points for reacting to the messages. If they don't, then future threads will be less effective.

i believe the handled the situation very professionally and i mean the bike works and have mad respect for aaron and his service team for coming thru for me like they did.. all this would have never happened if I would have just talked to aaron in the first place..he is a awsome guy if you give him a chance!

WTF are you serious?

fusion- dudes just so happy to have his bike running for now...if he bashes them now, and something goes wrong within the next few weeks, i doubt they will be quick to fix..i hope he has a set of balls and after a few weeks, tells us what he really thinks:D