Give me your Best Insult

Tomcat0403

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo momma is so black, she bleeds smoke.

Yo momma is so black, when she goes outside during the day, the phone rates go down.

Yo momma is so fat, when I yell "Kool-Aid," she comes crashing through the wall.

Edited by InyaAzz

Yo momma is so black, she bleeds smoke.

Yo momma is so black, when she goes outside during the day, the phone rates go down.

Yo momma is so fat, when I yell "Kool-Aid," she comes crashing through the wall.

oh we gonna go there? OK.

Your mama is so black, when she masturbates it's like black on black crime. :D

best thing i had ever heard.. was at a local store.. cant remember where thinking kroger or something.. and i overheard a couple having an arguement... a lot of he said she said then she spouted off something and he turned to her and said

"Shut up you cum dumpster before i put something in there to do it for you "

this comment was promptly followed by a SMACK.. it was great..

• 2 weeks later...

You are a good for nothing, that has done nothing with his life. The highlight of your life is being the retard who gets laughed at by the walmart greeter.

You toothless, ignorant & racist son of a bitch who absolutely no one cares about. When you die, you will have no one at your funeral.

You are a good for nothing, that has done nothing with his life. The highlight of your life is being the retard who gets laughed at by the walmart greeter.

You toothless, ignorant & racist son of a bitch who absolutely no one cares about. When you die, you will have no one at your funeral.

I thought I heard that said about Bush on CNN before.