Back to the dark side

Mitch

Jordan took great care of me, we did the whole deal through text, it couldn't have been easier. The people at Jet Auto do a great job and really care about the job they do. The folks there are a class act all around. It's always a pleasure doing business with them, I couldn't be happier.

http://i.imgur.com/np9RQrt.jpg

THANK YOU! and congrats Mitch!

It makes it easy for us to do our job well with awesome customers/friends to do business with. It means the world to me that you make the trip to deal with us exclusively.

Enjoy the new ride bro!

I wonder how long this will last, I have to admit I'm kind of surprised to see you buy a Camaro of all things. The way some people bitch it's a wonder anyone likes them. Anyway I like them, and it should be fun, I hope get some fun out of it.

• 5 months later...
I wonder how long this will last, I have to admit I'm kind of surprised to see you buy a Camaro of all things. The way some people bitch it's a wonder anyone likes them. Anyway I like them, and it should be fun, I hope get some fun out of it.

5 months, 23 days.