Where's your old car?

caseyctsv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny enough, I had a guy hit me up from Panama on Facebook.

Said he bought an Evo and he found some posts and videos from me online and thought it was my old car. Sure enough it was.

Come to find out, the last kid I sold it to "totaled it" This dude bought it on copart, and fixed it for next to nothing. Car still looked really good, and is terrorizing the streets down there now. lol

Sold my SS to my father-in-law, who still has yet to move it out of my old garage back home in Ohio. Traded in my WRX to good old Denny Dotson because firewall issue. See here:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495639

Fucking car had under 30k miles when this started happening. Made my clutch start wearing out too. Subaru won't do a recall, fuckers want like 4k to fix it...well they're starting to cover it for most people because it's getting so much attention, but at the time they were like ahhh fuck you. Oh well, pretty sure Denny sold it like a week later. So zero fucks given.

Saw my civic brappin around Easton like 5 years ago. It's probably caught on fire and killed 1-2 people since then.

Sold my 200sx to some 21 year old faggot who probably wrecked it drifting or some shit. He's likely paralyzed from the neck down by now.

Some hipster shits drove down from Maine to buy my SVX for less than my manual trans swap cost. Their haircuts made me wanna shit in the trunk before selling it. They most likely drank some PBR and crashed into a tree. Fuck that car. Fuck them. They're fuckin dead.

My WS6 is with Mark on here. He hasn't died yet.

Sold my Mountaineer for $500 to my cousin's friend. I saw him at my uncle's funeral a year ago. Surprised he hadn't fucking died from exhaust inhalation yet. He did seem a bit "slow" however. His time will come.

Jordan sold my TBSS to some wanker in WV who made an intro here then never came back. Obviously wrecked the fuck out of that thing and got fuckin mangled or he'd still be posting. Poor fucker.

My Contour was amazing. I should not have sold that car. I could tell it was pissed I traded it after only a few months to help with the Mustang purchase. Now it craves human flesh. No doubt the innocent buyer has felt the rage of that dumped soul by now. He's fuckin dead.

Sold the Subaru to some younger bloke down the road. That was a good car, it won't kill him.

Saw my civic brappin around Easton like 5 years ago. It's probably caught on fire and killed 1-2 people since then.

Sold my 200sx to some 21 year old faggot who probably wrecked it drifting or some shit. He's likely paralyzed from the neck down by now.

Some hipster shits drove down from Maine to buy my SVX for less than my manual trans swap cost. Their haircuts made me wanna shit in the trunk before selling it. They most likely drank some PBR and crashed into a tree. Fuck that car. Fuck them. They're fuckin dead.

My WS6 is with Mark on here. He hasn't died yet.

Sold my Mountaineer for $500 to my cousin's friend. I saw him at my uncle's funeral a year ago. Surprised he hadn't fucking died from exhaust inhalation yet. He did seem a bit "slow" however. His time will come.

Jordan sold my TBSS to some wanker in WV who made an intro here then never came back. Obviously wrecked the fuck out of that thing and got fuckin mangled or he'd still be posting. Poor fucker.

My Contour was amazing. I should not have sold that car. I could tell it was pissed I traded it after only a few months to help with the Mustang purchase. Now it craves human flesh. No doubt the innocent buyer has felt the rage of that dumped soul by now. He's fuckin dead.

Sold the Subaru to some younger bloke down the road. That was a good car, it won't kill him.

I don't know, I thought Bob had this thread wrapped up in his first post with the beautiful woman - I think you stole it with this post. Wife was like " what are you reading as I laughed out loud"...nothing, go back to sleep.

I checked on my Lumina a few years ago. I think I had a dealer friend run a Vin check on it or something. Had 180k back in 2010 or something. Sold it with the eibachs and a junkyard motor to some single mom back in '07. No idea if it's still on the road.

My current car is still my first car

Though... as far as I know my dad's old Trans-am is sitting in someone's storage rotting away to nothing since the guy only raced it a few times after buying it and tearing a lot of shit up.

tumblr_no15q3qRah1suerqbo1_400.jpg

I actually really miss that car

Don't you mean MY Contour?! ;):D

I have had several subsequent owners of my fox body coupe contact me- I almost bought it back twice now but remembered in time, thankfully, why I sold it and how much better the c5 z06 is in every way.

Off topic but in regard to this "Liz" that bought and sold this car- how was that photograph taken? Surely not a cam phone but it appears you would have to be shooting through the windshield. That is really good, beyond the subject. Has the color saturation been tweaked?

I was still thinking about this thread this morning and then I remembered something....This thread:

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,103801.0.html

when I lived in New York I used to flip old bikes, mostly SOHC cb750s because I have owned about 20 of them and have a huge parts stash (most of which is still in NYC in storage). There was this one bike though, I bought it from this weird skater dude in brooklyn named Seth Rosko. He had it stored down at an indoor skate park in brooklyn called the autumn bowl and he let me work on it there. It was one of the cleanest cb750Fs I had seen in a while at a time when these bikes were still near worthless. Anyway from those conversation/wrenching sessions we decided to build an old bike community in brooklyn - he started the NYC Vinmoto List serve and I brought the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle club to NYC as a representative. From that over the course of the next 8 years we grew the community from nothing into a series of meetups, rides, shows, and a network of really interesting people who love old bikes. In 2011 I sold the cb750F that was the origin of all this to a friend of a friend as a first bike. The kid then proceeded to put 5000 miles on it without ever checking or changing the oil (which was already overdue for a change) and seized the bottom end. Another friend bought it and turned around and sold it to this guy on SOHC4.net where he built an amazing custom motorcycle out of the old girl. Of all the motorcycles I have owned and sold, this is only one of two where I know where it is - the other being a cb550 chopper that ironically the same friend who bought the cb750F currently owns.

My old Laser has been spotted around Cbus a few times, I saw it on Craigslist a year or so ago and I saw it in person at the last OVR autocross that I went to last time I was in town. Wouldn't mind having it back.