2016 Camaro reveal

caseyctsv

In case you guys missed it, GM will officially take the wraps off the 2016 Camaro today. It was leaked yesterday:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billvisnic/2015/05/15/with-unveiling-of-2016-camaro-the-musclecar-officially-becomes-a-different-animal/

Looks like Chevy chose to make the turbo 4 the "base" engine with an all new V6 and, of course, the LT1. I am anxious to see it and especially the weight. While the styling, I think, will be "evolutionary" remember it is switching platforms to the same one as the ATS which is much lighter and, based on reviews, seems like a huge upgrade.

Once it is revealed we can throw links in here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Looks too generic. May be it'll look better in person.

Based on what I've seen so far, meh. I wasn't a fan of the refresh in '14 and this looks to be going more towards blah territory.

You've been misinformed.

since the 1le sports pack came out in 13, the camaro has won almost every, if not every comparison test between the 2, including the 15 mustang. Straight line performance is neck and neck with the mustang usually trapping 1 or 2 mph faster, but with very similar times. Handling, braking, balance and fun to drive is always camaro.

This one will be even better.