What i cant stand on a bike

NightRider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote-- And why the hell aren't there jackets that are TRULY cut for women?? Why I gotta have the "uniboob" look just because I want to be geared properly booooo:mad: { quote

http://www.zcustom.com/

You can get one custom fit for you through a buddy who Owns zcustom leathers in Hunnington beach Ca. He'll e-mail or fax you a tailors sizing chart and just fill it in !! " His Name is Adolf ! 714-668-9200

Tell him Noel Catanzaro told ya to talk to him about custom fitting a female jacket !

Cat

-- And why the hell aren't there jackets that are TRULY cut for women?? Why I gotta have the "uniboob" look just because I want to be geared properly booooo:mad:

HAHAHAHA, I bitch about that every time I go to Iron Pony. All the jackets are cut for anorexic chicks with big boobs. I'm 5'6" and 130lbs and I can't fit into any of the chick jackets. I also hate how they have FAR less padding and protective crap in them, too. WTF, we don't need to be protected in a crash? Sorry, rant over, but I LOL'd when I read yours. Rep to you chica!

HAHAHAHA, I bitch about that every time I go to Iron Pony. All the jackets are cut for anorexic chicks with big boobs. I'm 5'6" and 130lbs and I can't fit into any of the chick jackets. I also hate how they have FAR less padding and protective crap in them, too. WTF, we don't need to be protected in a crash? Sorry, rant over, but I LOL'd when I read yours. Rep to you chica!

I'll see you these complaints and raise you the difficulties of being 6'1" and still want to look feminine. I always have to wear men's crap and it's so annoying..

All the jackets are cut for anorexic chicks with big boobs

Image is everything. Look the part, act the part. I see no problem with this. All girls should be 5'9" and 36-24-36. :p

I'll see you these complaints and raise you the difficulties of being 6'1" and still want to look feminine. I always have to wear men's crap and it's so annoying..

How is that a bad thing, save for your breasticles maybe feeling squarshed (pardon the technical medical terms)? At least you get cheap gear. :)

Image is everything. Look the part, act the part. I see no problem with this. All girls should be 5'9" and 36-24-36. :p

disagree, I like the short girls...

If you have bewbs, you should not be over 5'4:p

and 5' even is even better

I always buy men's gear, because it's cheaper, I have long arms, and wear a 10 1/2 in mens shoes. We probably end up wearing the same size stuff ha ha.

The one thing that I absolutely HATE seeing is a passenger on the back of someone's bike without a helmet. Not wearing one as an operator is your own choice, you are in control of the bike and anyone who's ever ridden a street bike knows that cars try to hit you all the time for no good reason. It's bad enough to not wear one yourself, but allowing a passenger to go without one is just ridiculous.

I agree 110%. There was a short time when i only had 1 helmet. So when the girl got on the bike with me, the normal course of action would be to give her the helmet....all the time. I'm operating the motorcycle, if we crash....and you die rather than me, because i had the helmet...that's just wrong. I would never ride again. I couldn't live with myself. Moral of the story...always give your passenger the helmet!

Yea what is really going on with that? Just because I naturally have more padding in places, than a man.. does that mean I dont want the same level of protection?? And Whydafuck are MEN designing apparel of any kind, anyway?? :p

I'm only 5-2 (sooo jealous of Schmuckgirl.. if only once in life, to be taller than the clothing racks in a department store).. so to find something that can zip up over THE TWINS, the sleeves are too long, and the jacket looks like a garbage bag. it suckkkss bawwlllss

The one thing that I absolutely HATE seeing is a passenger on the back of someone's bike without a helmet. Not wearing one as an operator is your own choice, you are in control of the bike and anyone who's ever ridden a street bike knows that cars try to hit you all the time for no good reason. It's bad enough to not wear one yourself, but allowing a passenger to go without one is just ridiculous.

I suppose that means you make each and every passenger in your car wear their seatbelt?? That includes back seat passengers

My wife is 4'10" and 110 lbs. Trying to find lady riding gear(that is adequate) that fits her is almost impossible.

I had a girlfriend with the same problem. Nothing fits right. Most ends up too loose..baggy. and not protecting the proper areas.

Someone..somewhere..there is a market being ignored here!!