Would you trade? 240sx+cash for Evo8

Zx2guy19

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not...I pay like $900 a month for all my damn insurances anyway so an increase won't be noticed too much. That may sound dumb but if it goes from $40 a month from the 240 to $100 a month with the Evo, I won't die.

Umm You should be shopping for new insurance holy cow. :lolguy:

I'd keep the 240. Regardless of the scenesters that also drive it it's a cool old car and is becoming increasingly more rare for clean examples.

Douchevos are a dime a dozen. Fun cars but...

Last random thought: I don't like to buy cars that have a history of being blown up while sporting green wheels.

Must be a Mustang thing.

Do it and switch over to e-85 right away

I've had a few people say that- even the owner last night said it'd be insane with E85 and a tune.

That said, I went and test drove the car last night. It's pretty damn fast, but keep in mind I've been DD'ing a damn Ford Fusion, so 370whp felt like a rocket.

The body is rough- kind of janky but DEFINITELY no worse than my 240...again, my shit is plasti-dipped, so I can't talk. All in all, the car needs some love, just like I thought. But it runs great, spools like a MFer and sounds amazing.

I offered the guy 6k and I keep my wheels (same bolt pattern...offset might be an issue but I'd weld the fuckers on if I have to). He is calling the bank today to see if he can get a personal loan to cover the other 2k he owes. :masturboy:

its not stock and if he got full 7k for his 240 he would have 13 into it..

if the evo was stock market would be closer to 9k

Lol 9k....not even close. Check Craigslist/Ebay/Autotrader for an Evo 8...few are under 15k, let alone built. And yeah, I don't think I'd get 7k for my 240, I think I'd get 6 WITH my wheels.

Trading junk for more junk... I would keep what you have and sell it to some drifter fuckboi for a nice profit.

Drift fuckboi's don't have 7k, trust me. This is a reason I want out of this car, I'll never sell it for what it's worth.

Correction' date=' trading junk+cash for junk. Seems like how OP handles cars. :lolguy:[/quote']

Lol, coming from you that is hilarious. Bruh...I have a lawyer on retainer. Douche.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Trading tomorrow morning, with one issue coming up.

I want to keep my wheels (MB Battles) and need your guys help. The lugs on the Evo are 12mm x 1.5 pitch, where as the 240 is 12mm x 1.25.

Normally, it wouldn't matter because we'd just keep the lugs with the car, but the Evo wheels only work with Evo lugs, which means if the evo wheels go on my 240, we have to convert the studs to 1.5.

He basically said "well, looks like you're keeping the Evo wheels", but fuck that, those are $1800 worth of wheels and tires vs. some POS stock green Evo wheels.

HALP.

Can't you just bring new lugs to the trade to swap wheels? Or is he saying that the trade won't happen unless he keeps the MB Battles as well?

I'm finding online that Evo wheels only work with Evo lugs. And since Evo lugs won't work on 240 lug thread, I'm fucked.