College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This win for osu is just as quality as auburns win over Jacksonville at last week. Both are embarrassing

It's a good thing the Buckeyes have a cupcake schedule. I hope both Michigan teams destroy them at the end of the season.

Speaking of Michigan they are looking better and better every week.

This win for osu is just as quality as auburns win over Jacksonville at last week. Both are embarrassing

It's a good thing the Buckeyes have a cupcake schedule. I hope both Michigan teams destroy them at the end of the season.

Speaking of Michigan they are looking better and better every week.

A constant 11 win FBS team is the same as an FCS. Do you even know wtf you are talking about? Or is your trolling just that bad?

Not when we need them and side to side, he needs to be running straight ahead and let him do what he has proven he can do, this sideline to sideline pitch running game does not work

They did run him ahead. The wr are not executing their blocks which is a huge part of a Meyer offense

I want Tom Herman back, that was appalling.

That dude called a shit ton of terrible games, funny how people seem to forget that. Do I need to remind anyone about the CCG against MSU for example? The play calling is part of the problem, but so is the offensive line and the quarterback play. Neither one of those looked good at all today. The problem with this team I believe is, there are so many weapons that they are trying to please them all, instead of finding an identity and worrying about the rest later. You have 1 true WR and then you have 5-6 guys who play the same damn role (H Back). Zeke is struggling due to the lack of passing game and the terrible offensive line play right now. Just remember, this team was 2-1 at this point last year. There is still a lot of "cupcakes" ahead of this team before facing MSU. I believe they will get it ironed out by then and be full steam ahead. Ohio State commits 5 turnovers, yet still wins. Not many other teams in the country are able to say that.

I feel Barrett will be the starter next week. He wasn't much better than Jones today, but the offense did seem to move better with him at the helm once again. Michael Thomas needs to go Keyshawn and demand the damn ball. The one plus side to this game was the defense, they played pretty well.

Oh yeah LOL @Auburn and LSU looks pretty damn good.