College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the choice. I think they're going to open it up this week and finally let Cardale throw downfield.

WMU gave up over 400 rushing yards to Georgia Southern and Georgia Southern only completed 1 of 4 pass attempts. OSU should know they can ram it down their throats. Hopefully they go out and get Zeke and the OL going early to build a lead and then they can work on the passing game. With Cardale the offense is more pro style and relies on play action. So they get the running game going early and then Cardale should be able to at least try and go downfield.

They need to get going because next week B1G play starts.

WMU gave up over 400 rushing yards to Georgia Southern and Georgia Southern only completed 1 of 4 pass attempts. OSU should know they can ram it down their throats. Hopefully they go out and get Zeke and the OL going early to build a lead and then they can work on the passing game. With Cardale the offense is more pro style and relies on play action. So they get the running game going early and then Cardale should be able to at least try and go downfield.

They need to get going because next week B1G play starts.

For some reason osu has gone away from what won them the championship. Run to set up the pass. O-line is beast like. Use them and run between the tackles! Then go with the pass and outside runs. Assert your physical dominance and go from there.

The OL hasn't been beast like though. That's been a big part of the problem. Price and Boren have struggled. Makes it hard to run between the tackles when 2 of the 3 linemen between the tackles aren't playing well.

That's why I think they've gotta get the OL and Zeke going early this week. WMU has been run on and this OL needs to use that to build some momentum.

I would read into that too much. Tripe Option teams generally don't throw the ball much and it's a completely different type of attack on the defense.

The OL hasn't been beast like though. That's been a big part of the problem. Price and Boren have struggled. Makes it hard to run between the tackles when 2 of the 3 linemen between the tackles aren't playing well.

That's why I think they've gotta get the OL and Zeke going early this week. WMU has been run on and this OL needs to use that to build some momentum.

They had the same problem last year, it seems like the O-line regressed. So they need to start running outside instead of going straight down the middle. Cardale also doesn't handle pressure well.. unlike JT or Miller. So I don't like Cardale starting, we will see what he does this sat.

Well, who gives a shit about the #1 team in the country's QB problems. We've got ourselves a delicious scandal brewing in Tuscaloosa.

Allegedly, Lane Kiffin either...

A) slept with a booster's wife

B) slept with Nick Saban's daughter

C) slept with Nick Saban's daughter AND got into a fight with Nick Saban over it

A poster on reddit added their knowledge on Kiffin's probable infidelity...

My friend was in a Tuscaloosa bar about 6 moths ago and saw Kiffin there. Kiffins proceeded to hit on one of his friends under the alias "Joey Freshwater". My friend knew it was Kiffin though and called him out on it, but he kept claiming "he gets that a lot". "Freshwater" ended up getting shutdown by the girl (I guess she wasn't in to guys twice her age) and goes to try his luck somewhere else. I have been waiting a long time to tell the legend of "Joey Freshwater" and now seemed like the perfect time since he was found cheating

People are already hitting up Bama fan shops for custom jerseys and shirts with "Freshwater" on the back.

Well, who gives a shit about the #1 team in the country's QB problems. We've got ourselves a delicious scandal brewing in Tuscaloosa.

Allegedly, Lane Kiffin either...

A) slept with a booster's wife

B) slept with Nick Saban's daughter

C) slept with Nick Saban's daughter AND got into a fight with Nick Saban over it

A poster on reddit added their knowledge on Kiffin's probable infidelity...

People are already hitting up Bama fan shops for custom jerseys and shirts with "Freshwater" on the back.

I would sleep with Nick Saban's daughter and I would be willing to take an assbeating from Saban to do it.

Word from my Brother in law who is a professor at Alabama said this is all an Internet thing and none of it is true. Fans are sick of play calling and the Lane Kiffin offense.

Stuff spiraled out of control as the day went on but the earliest, simplest rumor was just the booster's wife one and that's nothing that hasn't happened before in college football. Carl Pelini did the same thing at Nebraska and was eventually shipped off to be the HC at FAU which didn't end well either.