College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uniformcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/new-2013-black-cincinnati-football-uniform-620x1002.jpg

Introducing the Cincinnati Buckeyes....errrrr..... Ohio State Bearcats..... I mean um WTF

I mean, okay, black jerseys, but keep the silver pants and silver helmets, kind of like in the Raiders genre. Don't go full on "I'm in the seventh grade and for my art shop project I designed these really cool and awesome unis for Ohio State." Seriously, no. Did anyone see Nebraska with their stupid all-back with red-dumb-trim uniforms? Anyone? Hello? I feel a panic attack looming. Help me. Help Ohio State. For the love of God help them.

My original 4

Alabama

Michigan st

Arizona

TCU

Zona is done. If bama somehow runs the table they are in. TCU is going to lose. I hope Texas does it this week. Ucla or Utah will be in.

You're dumb. Georgia is the SEC's best bet for a playoff invite. The Tide are done. Either Ole Miss wins out (thus nullifying Alabama's hopes), or they lose some games (incredibly likely) and make Alabama look bad. If you're an SEC homer, you should be rooting for the Dwags HARD against Alabama this weekend.

Oh and, Clemson rolls ND in typical bracket-busting fashion, but pulls a Clemson against Eastern Florida Tech.

You're dumb. Georgia is the SEC's best bet for a playoff invite. The Tide are done. Either Ole Miss wins out (thus nullifying Alabama's hopes), or they lose some games (incredibly likely) and make Alabama look bad. If you're an SEC homer, you should be rooting for the Dwags HARD against Alabama this weekend.

Dwags = Dwiggs favorite team

Horrendous.

And you guys thought I had a problem with the uniforms before. That was just a minor little blip on the annoyance radar. These all black abominations are shaping up to be a Class 5 hurricane full of hate.

Whatever, Oregon neglected all their traditional colors for an all white, winged eyesore and they won the first FBS college football playoff national championship of fashion, so the Buckeyes must follow suit to stay competitive.

Oh and, Clemson rolls ND in typical bracket-busting fashion, but pulls a Clemson against Eastern Florida Tech.

That was my original pick pre season not now.

I'm not an sec fan nor am I any conference fan( I am a b1g hater though :megusta: )

If bama can win out they will be in the playoffs. There schedule is insane. I still think LSU wins the west and SEC

Thought I would share this with you guys. My daughter is 13 months old now. She is my football buddy and loves to cuddle and watch games with me. Anyway she learned something new for Saturday's

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/th_EAB1326F-66D0-4CB9-B783-D374E00AD9C1_zpsdflx8qbi.mp4

This season's wager, right there. Book it.

If Bama wins it all, Bravo gets the Alabama "A" cut into his hair. Done.

That's a damn safe bet right there, seeing as 'Bama needs to win out AND get help from others...

...and then they still need to play their conference championship...

...and then they still need to hope at least one other champion has a loss...

...and then they still need to win the playoff.

Basically, 'Bama ain't making it this year.

That's a damn safe bet right there, seeing as 'Bama needs to win out AND get help from others...

...and then they still need to play their conference championship...

...and then they still need to hope at least one other champion has a loss...

...and then they still need to win the playoff.

Basically, 'Bama ain't making it this year.

So...kind of like what OSU did last year? Jussayin.

So...kind of like what OSU did last year? Jussayin.

Not really. A conference game (from the same division, nonetheless) carries MUCH more weight in terms of a playoff berth than a non-conference loss, due to the impact it has on you playing for your conference championship. Had we beat VT but lost to Michigan State, we wouldn't have been in the playoff. This is a similar scenario here. Ole Miss is a contender for the SEC West.

Herp derp

A non conference loss to a shit team is a way bigger blemish then a conference loss to a contender. If bama wins the conference and sec they are a lock into play off.

OSU last year was lucky to get in with that vt loss. If it wasn't for the $$$$ OSU brings they would have been left out of it and the fact big 12 didn't have a championship

Herp derp

A non conference loss to a shit team is a way bigger blemish then a conference loss to a contender. If bama wins the conference and sec they are a lock into play off.

OSU last year was lucky to get in with that vt loss. If it wasn't for the $$$$ OSU brings they would have been left out of it and the fact big 12 didn't have a championship

No, it's not, because it requires Ole Miss to have 2 losses and for every OTHER team in the SEC West to have at least one loss for Alabama to even have a chance to play for the SEC title. Do you not understand how conference championship participants are chosen? Further, since the committee has established that you've pretty much gotta be a conference champion to get an invite, 'Bama is in a VERY tough spot to get in. Not saying it's impossible, but the odds are astronomically low. Much lower than Ohio State's were last year after week 4.

Sorry to break your heart, but realistically speaking, that game had huge implications for the playoff. But look on the bright side, Alabama can officially join the bracket buster club and ruin other teams' dreams now too.