College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

Clearly the committee is ok with a loss and over looking them and even more so this year. I don't think that Texas loss stings that much.

Top four playoff

Clemson

Alabama

Michigan st

Oklahoma.

Those four will make for exciting play off. Three and four see I can see either way.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hypothetically what happens after this scenario...

What happens to the B1G loser? How far do they drop?

What if UNC beats Clemson or Florida beats Bama (long shot)?

I know I might be reaching but is there still a shot? If not, I'm okay with playing Notre Dame or Stanford in a NY6 bowl

You are either trolling or really really dumb.

See below.

Ohio State has a better resume than Bama does at this point.

Bama's quality win is - who? - Miss State? LOL

Bama lost at home to the 18th ranked team. Ohio State lost at home to the 5th ranked team.

Bama's best win to date is over the 23rd (maybe?) best team. Ohio State's best win is against the 10th ranked team.

And don't tell me Florida will be a quality win. They are about to get smoked by Florida State.

About 15 different teams could win the SEC this year. Not exactly the accomplishment it's been in years past.

Yup. Not impressed at all.

12278956_1078561012167653_5054290440123353832_n.jpg?oh=b67137967be8815e8c684e6d635b0c65&oe=56EC105E

But your sentiment is dead on: Ohio State has no one to blame but itself for being on the outside looking in.

This I agree with.

As much as the SEC Redneck Calvary clowned on Ohio State for years, they deserve every ounce of vitriol they get.

This I agree with more.

It got real old playing different teams and instead of hearing fans cheer for their own team hearing nothing but, "SEC! SEC! SEC!" I saw "fans" of the grub teams chant for the conference but when asked about their team they'd respond with, "yeah! But tough conference bro!"

The only chance we have is Clemson going down. Next week it'll be Clemson, bama, Oklahoma, Iowa, MSU and OSU as top 6. Iowa/MSU will take care of itself taking OSU to 5. Bama will ass fuck Florida- that is guaranteed. Only shot is NC over Clemson, dropping them to 5 and Iowa/MSU to 6, OSU at 4. My projected top 4: Bama (fuck me), Oklahoma, MSU, OSU, setting up a bama/OSU rematch and potentially a MSU/OSU rematch for NC.

The only chance we have is Clemson going down. Next week it'll be Clemson, bama, Oklahoma, Iowa, MSU and OSU as top 6. Iowa/MSU will take care of itself taking OSU to 5. Bama will ass fuck Florida- that is guaranteed. Only shot is NC over Clemson, dropping them to 5 and Iowa/MSU to 6, OSU at 4. My projected top 4: Bama (fuck me), Oklahoma, MSU, OSU, setting up a bama/OSU rematch and potentially a MSU/OSU rematch for NC.

As much as I'd like it to, even if things played out that way we're prob not seeing tOSU in. Especially if another B1G team is.

I'm pretty excited to see what B1G does in their bowl games. Has potential for being another strong year. I think whomever Indiana plays will get tore up. I continue to be impressed with their performance (based off previous yrs).

Ohio state is not getting in over a P5 champion. If Clemson loses and Stanford wins you will see Stanford in before the Buckeyes. I think North Carolina is in before the Buckeyes if they upset Clemson.

Clemson, Bama and Oklahoma are all locks for the first three spots. The forth spot will go to sparty or Iowa. If Clemson loses you will see North Carolina as a pick or Stanford. The Buckeyes have no shot at making the play off this year.

Clemson losing and Bama losing isn't gonna happen.

Playoff should be...

1.Clemson (assuming they win ACC)

2.Oklahoma

3.B1G Champ

4.OSU

Bama hasn't played anyone, and they won't either. The SEC is trash this year.

What are you smoking look at the AP polls by the week Alabama has beat 6 teams that was in the top 25 when played. OSU hasn't played one team in the top 30 until they played MSU and got beat.

Ohio state is not getting in over a P5 champion. If Clemson loses and Stanford wins you will see Stanford in before the Buckeyes. I think North Carolina is in before the Buckeyes if they upset Clemson.

Clemson, Bama and Oklahoma are all locks for the first three spots. The forth spot will go to sparty or Iowa. If Clemson loses you will see North Carolina as a pick or Stanford. The Buckeyes have no shot at making the play off this year.

Clemson losing and Bama losing isn't gonna happen.

If you really think a 2 loss Standford will get in over a 1 loss OSU team, I want what you're smoking.

The committee values conference champions. Stanford would be pac 12 champ and play one of the toughest schedules in college football versus an Ohio state who played one quality team and got beat and the rest of the schedule was soft and not only that they scraped by against shit teams. The only dominate performance OSU had this year was osu and Michigan. The rest of the season they looked average at best.

OSU is third in the pecking order for the b1g.

I have a feeling this OSU team is very dangerous right now. I would put them against any of the playoff teams and bet money on them.

What we saw in one of the most hyped games of college foodball all year was an angry, hungry OSU team. i don't think the committee will shrug that off if all the other things fall in place. It's not out of the question to have 2 big ten teams in the playoffs.