College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of the 4 upsets occur above.

I win: I get to change my name back and you have to change your name to something of my choice

You win: ??? (What do you want?)

Sorry driving back from Minnesota right now and haven't been online. Looks like a bet this game is t happening haha. Enjoy your name for another week. Perhaps we will be on upcoming games

Sorry driving back from Minnesota right now and haven't been online. Looks like a bet this game is t happening haha. Enjoy your name for another week. Perhaps we will be on upcoming games

I think I might just keep this name forever. Clearly, it's good luck.

Sparty is taking care of business today. Peace out Buckeyes.

Bama is playing pretty flat. Auburn showed up to this game.

Thank god for xm radio.

That's b/c 'Bama isn't as good as you'd like to believe.

My prediction: they'll get in b/c ESPN circle jerk. They won't win it all again.

Ohio State has a better resume than Bama does at this point.

Bama's quality win is - who? - Miss State? LOL

Bama lost at home to the 18th ranked team. Ohio State lost at home to the 5th ranked team.

Bama's best win to date is over the 23rd (maybe?) best team. Ohio State's best win is against the 10th ranked team.

And don't tell me Florida will be a quality win. They are about to get smoked by Florida State.

Ohio State has a better resume than Bama does at this point.

Bama's quality win is - who? - Miss State? LOL

Bama lost at home to the 18th ranked team. Ohio State lost at home to the 5th ranked team.

Bama's best win to date is over the 23rd (maybe?) best team. Ohio State's best win is against the 10th ranked team.

And don't tell me Florida will be a quality win. They are about to get smoked by Florida State.

Bama will win the SEC. Ohio state will be at home watching tv next weekend.

Bama will win the SEC. Ohio state will be at home watching tv next weekend.

About 15 different teams could win the SEC this year. Not exactly the accomplishment it's been in years past.

But your sentiment is dead on: Ohio State has no one to blame but itself for being on the outside looking in.

I was in Minnesota this week and surrounded by Iowa and gopher fans. None of them hate on the sec and Bama like I see and hear in Columbus. The B1G circle jerk must be a Columbus/buckeye thing.

As much as the SEC Redneck Calvary clowned on Ohio State for years, they deserve every ounce of vitriol they get.