Who can mounted and balance tires, today?

Mojoe

Took the day off and looking to put the winter tires on our Outback. I use to go to IPS and they would swap the tires on to the stock wheels for $51. Talked to a few places the morning and they all want $120 and they can't even get me in today. Last part is my bad planning.

I'm in the westerville area with the tires, running errands.

Anyone?

For the last few years we had a car with normal/winter tires on it I did that dance at the Discount Tire on Swamill. You can stop in next door and get some bad fast food roast beef or go wander around the Home Depot while it get's done. They will call you when it's finished. You can do online appointments with Discount Tire too, so you could more easily than calling see if there are any around town that have available time today; and probably be able to show up and get done more quickly. I just looked it up for the Swamill store and they have slots from 12:15 to 5:45, just as an example.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/makeAppointment.do?

Phil Alspach, TCR Group 888-8100, has a tire mounting business targeted at motorsports folks. Runs out of his house. Near I270 and North High.

Awesome dude with a '79 split tail rx-7. Can't remember what I paid in the spring for 2 tires removed, 2 mounted and balanced but I think it was $24

Took the day off and looking to put the winter tires on our Outback. I use to go to IPS and they would swap the tires on to the stock wheels for $51. Talked to a few places the morning and they all want $120 and they can't even get me in today. Last part is my bad planning.

I'm in the westerville area with the tires, running errands.

Anyone?

Steve's used tires across from the pony will get in and out quick for that cheap(er). I wouldn't take nice wheels to them but I used them for scrubs and beater wheels many times.

I'm in Westerville also and use three places for tires.

On Westerville road just north of 161 across from autozone is a tire place. They charge a $1 per inch the tire is. Big yellow sign.

Another place is also on Westerville road just east of morse road. It's a pretty ratty looking place but they do have awesome customer service. Again about a dollar an inch.

Lastly Walmart at Easton. They mount tires for like $7 per wheel by far the cheapest. You might have to wait around a bit but they do same day service.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Scott, was slanggin rubber like a boss. Lash has a nice set up and it was good to work with someone I know.

Thanks Scott.

If you still need these done and aren't opposed to driving to heath. I can do them. I work 8 to 2 tomorrow and can work on them after 2 for you

The other Andy who runs the store. Unfortunately, Obetz is pretty far out from New Albany and he wasn't looking for mobile service.

And I wasn't trying to sell any services sir.

If Joe needed my help he obviously would've sent me 33.4 text messages about it :gabe: