College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not ok to want to pay for sex but it is ok to drive without a license? I bet he is suspended for the bowl game.

I bet he's not.

And we don't know why his license is suspended. There is a greater than 50% chance it is a BMV fuck up regarding financial responsibility.

I think it comes down to why his license is suspended. Im guessing he will still play though, he's already in Arizona and more than likely not coming back next year. I would think that if his license was suspended for any major wrong doing, it would've already been public knowledge.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2015/12/65548/speeding-ticket-from-may-comes-back-to-haunt-ohio-states-ezekiel-elliott

Sounds like the court dates were continuously changed due to his football schedule and it was forgotten about. I think it's completely possible he didn't realize his license was suspended. Deadline for the fine was Dec. 1st, after going through the court system, DMV, etc., he may have not even been notified yet.

Most people seem to think he ends up with the Titans and Mariota anyway.

UNC got the ball rammed down their throats against Baylor. Could be UNC being disappointed in ending up in the lowly Russell Athletic Bowl but... 645 rushing yards... not an excuse big enough for that kind of performance. Bodes well for my pick of Oklahoma over Clemson though.