Pick me a new DD

Guest GMoney

2013 infinit FX35/7/50S

2014 newer QX70. Same car as fx but Infiniti changed their letters.

They are fun to drive and sporty and offer all the tech you could need. Great daily's. I have a first gen FX back in the day and loved it

This would be awesome

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/181750391221

2015 with 4K miles

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/391347506848

185hp 4-cylinder is the only engine option. I fail to see the "zoom zoom"

I agree. I can't see why Mazda would pull the plug on a V6 or even a turbo 4. I like the look, the inside of the newer ones is great but the lack of real power is disappointing.

Easy to spot the people that haven't driven one. There's a reason why critics from Motor trend and Car & Driver always put it at the top of their lists. Car is actually geared for the power it has and it's still a Mazda so it handles well.

They don't have a V6 because they are no longer joint with Ford (all Mazda V6's are Ford engines) except for the leftover CX-9's. They have just developed a turbo 4 for the new CX-9 and I'm sure will find it's way into a 6 eventually. Mazda was going all in on diesel for a higher HP/tq powertrain but couldn't get their system to meet EPA standards here and IMSA and the VW fiasco killed it for the North American market.

To the OP, the Mazda 6 is worth checking out for your list. The GT comes with leather but only Auto w/ paddle shifters. The Touring comes with a MT but has the "leatherette" (vinyl) seats.

Easy to spot the people that haven't driven one. There's a reason why critics from Motor trend and Car & Driver always put it at the top of their lists. Car is actually geared for the power it has and it's still a Mazda so it handles well.

I've driven one. More than once. It's still a four banger and a 16 second car. Move well in traffic but once you try and merge on the freeway or pass, it's not until you wind it out that it begins to feel peppy and then when it shifts, it falls again.

Handles nicely but my preference is for an Accord V6 Sport. Way more power and handles nicely. IMO a more refined interior too.

Cant believe no one mentioned a Focus ST.... I love mine.

Love mine (and my fiancee's...yeah we're that couple) too, but definitely no good in the backseat space category.

How about Hyundai Genesis? Not going to be as "fun" as a lot of other options, but nothing else in the price range will touch the amount of creature comforts and overall ride quality, nor will anything else remotely have as much space. Also you can get it with a V8 and RWD.