Anthony are you ok?

SpaceGhost

Dumb people not wearing seat belts get what they deserve too.

Why people still don't wear seatbelts is beyond me. I got a buddy who graduated summa cum laude from Fisher; never wears his seat belt. It boggles the mind.

Damn, hope this dude lived to learn his lessons about not wearing seatbelts and driving tired.

I swear sometimes exhaustion is the worst influence to drive under. Good reasons they changed rules for truckers years ago.

So because someone doesn't wear a seatbelt you wish them harm because it's what they deserve?

Where did I wish anyone harm. I simply said they get what they deserve. They own the results from their actions. Do dumb things, win dumb prizes.

Where did I wish anyone harm. I simply said they get what they deserve. They own the results from their actions. Do dumb things, win dumb prizes.

You are splitting hair. The implication/perception is there ("get what they deserve")

You are taking it to the "is Canadian bacon the same as think ham" level by defending your statement.

You are splitting hair. The implication/perception is there ("get what they deserve")

You are taking it to the "is Canadian bacon the same as think ham" level by defending your statement.

Perhaps. We each have our opinions. I still stand by by mine that if people choose to do dumb things like not utilizing a seat belt then they get to win the prize of being tossed about like a dumb ass and or getting punched in the face by an airbag.