2016 Snowmageddon... (what a pathetic winter we are having)

mrs.cos

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between my house and the light at W. Case and Riverside, 1.3 miles exactly, I came up on the aftermath of two accidents and witnessed a third. I think it was a sign that I should've just stayed home.

^^ this. I'm camping out remote again. Not worth mingling with knucklehead Cbus drivers. I've had my share of close calls where other cars around me lose it.

This morning was worse than yesterday. My drive from Powell to downtown took over 50 minutes... :(

Drove into Easton today and I remembered why I normally work remote. Drive sucked. I so distrust those around me and for good reason.

Main issue this morning was on an overpass on 270 near Westerville where the knucklehead in front of me decided to slow/brake quickly and even with plenty of distance to slow, I tried but was on a sheet of ice on said overpass. I had room to move around which I always try and leave an opening for such things and gladly I did. What really pisses me off is they slowed like that for NO REASON. No cars were in front of them, wasn't even busy.

We were already going slow and moving along smooooothly with NO ISSUES.... Why brake? Especially when you're on ice. Just maintain speed and the flow. :mad:

Yes, there is a system in the works for sunday night into monday. Models are still all over the place but if you take the middle of all of them, were right in the bullseye. We have seen this song and dance before though, Things ALWAYS change.

Have some eye candy from the ECMWF

http://i.imgur.com/9Bs4jyx.png

Engage plowboy boner.

Yes, there is a system in the works for sunday night into monday. Models are still all over the place but if you take the middle of all of them, were right in the bullseye. We have seen this song and dance before though, Things ALWAYS change.

Engage plowboy boner.

Mother fucker, I leave for GA on tuesday...

Engage plowboy boner.

That would be nice, wouldnt have to fly to corporate Monday morning.

I'm in Cleveland this week and they are getting slammed with snow right now. Was supposed stay up in Mentor tonight but I-90 is closed because of a pile up.