wow..wtf how did this happen

D-Ramey

so i was coming back from my g.f house about 20 mintues ago, i was almost home when i stopped to make a good lunch before i put the bike up for the night like i always do (closed road's) ;) but neway i lunched really good hit 2nd hit 3rd then the bike just went sideways and kinda bounced sideways for a second scared the shit out of me i didnt know what to think finally got control of the bike slowed her down to about 20 mph untill i got home watch was about 2 miles if that my tire felt flat i got off to check it it was fine i checked the chain bearings bolts shock everything then rolled my bike forward and seen something gold like wtf is that it was a KEY how the hell did i run a key over and it got stuck in my new shinko??? Photo01861.jpg

Edited by D-Ramey

i wouldnt suggest plugging it but i know people who have. it just makes me nervous.

but that def. sucks

totally under stand able...i just bought the damn thing...thats the messed up thing...

my dad years ago was doing a burnout on his bike and had a plastic fork get stuck in his tire and it went flat p.s shinko's SUCK lol true story

damn plastic fork....crazy....damn u shawn talking shit about my shinko's..lol what u use? shot out tires or pr3? w.e there called? and did u ever get ur tranny fixed

My boy with a GSXR and WS6 was rolling back from LIma to OSU in his WS6 on 75 and ran over an open end wrench. He noticed once the tire started to tremble not due ot the flat. Punctured the sidewall right through the base of the tire too. Its not on his keychain.

Kinda crazy how stuff like that happens.

Impressive!!! That's def a first, and I woulnt plug it... Sorry to hear that though.

Yeah, kinda a big ragged hole, wouldn't trust a patch, especially to ride aggressively on a sport bike...

Good job on keeping a cool head and the rubber up though. Gotta watch out for that road debris, the simplest things can fuck your tire up. Lots of kids out home learn this the hard way when they have to replace tires after running over road kill.... nothing like a groundhog femur through the old radials on dad's truck...

I would take that key and go back to the sight of the accident, then check every lock on the block until you find the owner. Then ask nicely to have him replace....ahh fuck it, just punch him (or her) in the face and walk away.

iv rode a tire with a patch and never had a problem but idk if i wanna trust it on a shinko that im going to be racing with best to be safe then sorry i guess but i also dont wanna buy a new tire...lol i wish/wonder if there is some kinda warrenty

iv rode a tire with a patch and never had a problem but idk if i wanna trust it on a shinko that im going to be racing with best to be safe then sorry i guess but i also dont wanna buy a new tire...lol i wish/wonder if there is some kinda warrenty

Yeah, just replace the tire considering what you want to do with it. I wouldn't trust that tire to hold up with a patch on it.