wow..wtf how did this happen

D-Ramey

Pretty sure an $80 tire ain't coming with a road hazard warranty. But' date=' I could be wrong. :dunno:

:lol:

SRSLY, that sucks. :([/quote'] 80 dollars lol i wish 150 out the door

JESUS!!! 150 for a shinko... well I guess if thats mounted and balanced... but still. I think im going to start standing in front of Iron pony with a jar of vaseline. People need a little lube for the prices there. :nono:

JESUS!!! 150 for a shinko... well I guess if thats mounted and balanced... but still. I think im going to start standing in front of Iron pony with a jar of vaseline. People need a little lube for the prices there. :nono:

will chris even mount shinkos?

lol

what other tire would i run on a bike i drag race? my road race tires i have for sale on this forum...lol they acutally worked well im not going front....but if u can find me a cheaper and better tire that works well at the track and street let me know because everyone i know use's shiko's or pr3's or shot outs and them are hell of alot more then a shinko

If your drag racing you can't beat the Shinko. I ran that tire for half a year, made quite a few passes on it, and was actually pretty damn impressed with the way it handled the turns. Granted it's not a $400 track tire, but I was content with it. I could push past it's ability, and did so several times, but if you arn't out to tear the shit out of a road course it's fine.

But for what, about $150 a tire to burn off in a quarter mile pass you can't beat it. EVERYONE down here with a drag bike runs that fuckin tire. EVERYONE.

damn plastic fork....crazy....damn u shawn talking shit about my shinko's..lol what u use? shot out tires or pr3? w.e there called? and did u ever get ur tranny fixed
i use shot out

tires and yes its back together

if u look in the pic at the bottom i had a shinko on my bike in that pic but it burns on the big end

u comeing saterday to the 2 round of the no hating race at trails

with a punture like that i'd say replace it all together. plus you could leave the key in it and hang the tire on the garage wall as a good conversation piece.

That sucks man. Back when I had my F4, right after I got a new rear tire, I got a nail in it. A week later, I got another nail in the new tire. 3 tires within a 3 week period.

damn that suck's cock.... yeah i might have to go ahead and buy a new tire best to be safe then sorry

that's weird... i've opened this thread like 3 times just to see the key stuck there bc it freaks me out a little
lol i go to my bike every day and look at it and wonder how in the hell that ever happen in the first place
If your drag racing you can't beat the Shinko. I ran that tire for half a year, made quite a few passes on it, and was actually pretty damn impressed with the way it handled the turns. Granted it's not a $400 track tire, but I was content with it. I could push past it's ability, and did so several times, but if you arn't out to tear the shit out of a road course it's fine.

But for what, about $150 a tire to burn off in a quarter mile pass you can't beat it. EVERYONE down here with a drag bike runs that fuckin tire. EVERYONE.

yeah everyone i know run the shinko's and shotout tire's my bike dont make enough power to run a shotout the shinko's work fine
i use shot out

tires and yes its back together

if u look in the pic at the bottom i had a shinko on my bike in that pic but it burns on the big end

u comeing saterday to the 2 round of the no hating race at trails

you know my peace of shit dont make power like ur busa to run shot out's..lol and id like to go but i dont have a full leather suit and dave's was trying hustle that night..lol i know what that bike run's lil chris tried tell me that was nott neil's bike and it's never been to marion i seen it there with neils and lil chris it ran low 10's on motor and mid nines on spray how come them exhaust pipe's glow red? u guys running that bike lean? so u can SPRAY....lol
with a punture like that i'd say replace it all together. plus you could leave the key in it and hang the tire on the garage wall as a good conversation piece.
i might have to do that..lol

damn that suck's cock.... yeah i might have to go ahead and buy a new tire best to be safe then sorry

lol i go to my bike every day and look at it and wonder how in the hell that ever happen in the first place

yeah everyone i know run the shinko's and shotout tire's my bike dont make enough power to run a shotout the shinko's work fine

you know my peace of shit dont make power like ur busa to run shot out's..lol and id like to go but i dont have a full leather suit and dave's was trying hustle that night..lol i know what that bike run's lil chris tried tell me that was nott neil's bike and it's never been to marion i seen it there with neils and lil chris it ran low 10's on motor and mid nines on spray how come them exhaust pipe's glow red? u guys running that bike lean? so u can SPRAY....lol

i might have to do that..lol

there is no power commander on that bike

Other guy on here with the key in his tire. s/n is shotgunyoung.

At Dinner the other night and some one told me they caught a key.

see if he has pixs...thanks