Suggestions for Tire mount and balance

cstmg8

Any or all of the normal tire recommendations like Derek or tire Discounters or any other sponsor can handle it, pretty easy task

Planning to give Derek a call tomorrow, wasn't sure if it was worth their time, but I could drive it down to their shop.

Prices seem to vary greatly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

man. I remember Derek doing it for $10/wheel when I had my wheels powdercoated and needed the tires pulled. Granted, that was probably 8-9 years ago, but damn.

subscribing to this just because my girlfriends car is about due for new rubber and tirerack is looking like a good option.

I'm looking at even more, because I need the tpms pulled out of the old ones.

Realistically you are probably looking in the 80-100 range to have them dismounted disassembled, reassembled, mounted and road force balanced.

Realistically you are probably looking in the 80-100 range to have them dismounted disassembled, reassembled, mounted and road force balanced.

Yeah, and I want quality work, I'm not looking to Chase a shimmy for the next week.

Call and ask Derek at best one. His guys will stop over with the truck and do it all in your driveway. Not having to move/carry 4 wheels and tires around is worth something, especially if the price is similar.

Did this today. I like the idea of not having to haul everything. They're coming out Friday. Derek wasn't in, but it definitely isn't $10 a tire....... [emoji26]

I just had mine all redone for $9/tire at NTB. Killer deal for the amount to labor mine take.

Just so long that your wheels and tires and not difficult Best One should be able to get them done well. Those guys are really great at taking care with what they do.

They never really could balance out the 34s I bought from them. Had to drive all they way to their shop to rebalance one, then had to take them all to get Road-forced somewhere else in Canal, and then just had them all redone again locally (NTB) with the spare still wanting like 20oz. of weight on it. I think I need to return that one soon - im under the impression the warranty was mileage based.

I just had mine all redone for $9/tire at NTB. Killer deal for the amount to labor mine take.

Just so long that your wheels and tires and not difficult Best One should be able to get them done well. Those guys are really great at taking care with what they do.

They never really could balance out the 34s I bought from them. Had to drive all they way to their shop to rebalance one, then had to take them all to get Road-forced somewhere else in Canal, and then just had them all redone again locally (NTB) with the spare still wanting like 20oz. of weight on it. I think I need to return that one soon - im under the impression the warranty was mileage based.

Because I didn't buy them there, the price is higher. I guess my tire size also falls into the "special" range, bit higher for mount and balance, and for dismounting my old ones.

Edited by cstmg8

Did this today. I like the idea of not having to haul everything. They're coming out Friday. Derek wasn't in, but it definitely isn't $10 a tire....... [emoji26]

my cell number is on the banner for a reason. I'll look when I get in tomorrow and adjust prices as much as I can, but no, it won't be 10/tire :)

my cell number is on the banner for a reason. I'll look when I get in tomorrow and adjust prices as much as I can, but no, it won't be 10/tire :)

I can't see the banners in Tapatalk. I actually tried to call it first, but I figured you were busy or out. You've always helped me out, no worries. I don't think anyone can do it for $10 lol.

Hopefully the dang wheels show up! FedEx has them delayed.

I've gone way out of my way to standardize our tire pricing and get it inline with the rest of the retail world.

in the end guys I'm an outside sales rep, I wont always be at the store. If you need pricing call, text, email me

614-519-2971

please ignore the pricing in this post and allow me to stab someone when I get in tomorrow.

guys I'm an outside sales rep. if you need pricing call, text, email me

614-519-2971

Like I said, Derek has always taken care of me.