College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear about the Isaiah Pead accident here in Columbus last night. RB for dolphins and Rams, former rb at cincy. Well my student was his trauma nurse last night at Grant. She told me how gruesome it was. Dude had his right leg completely ripped off from knee down, both femurs destroyed and tib and fib in left leg snapped. He was ejected from the car. L4,5 fractured. Not sure how much Info the news let out yet. He was drunk and lost control.

Lord...

Don't drink and drive, bro's.

Anyone hear about the Isaiah Pead accident here in Columbus last night. RB for dolphins and Rams, former rb at cincy. Well my student was his trauma nurse last night at Grant. She told me how gruesome it was. Dude had his right leg completely ripped off from knee down, both femurs destroyed and tib and fib in left leg snapped. He was ejected from the car. L4,5 fractured. Not sure how much Info the news let out yet. He was drunk and lost control.

Your resident nurse CR member is taking care of him tonight in the ICU. And you need to tell your student (ED nurse, not trauma) to quit breaking HIPAA laws.

We have a friend who is a nurse at Grant, she was at the house tonight giving my wife her allergy shots and discussing a guy who lost his leg last night (no name mentioned). I mentioned a former nfl player who was in critical condition here in Columbus, but not until now did I put 2 and 2 together.

Oh yeah, Clemson pulled a Clemon finally and Washington is going to go down and hopefully Louisville loses to Houston. The playoff will be an absolute train wreck and I love it. You could realistically see OSU/Michigan both in the playoff along with Oklahoma LOL

We have a friend who is a nurse at Grant, she was at the house tonight giving my wife her allergy shots and discussing a guy who lost his leg last night (no name mentioned). I mentioned a former nfl player who was in critical condition here in Columbus, but not until now did I put 2 and 2 together.

Oh yeah, Clemson pulled a Clemon finally and Washington is going to go down and hopefully Louisville loses to Houston. The playoff will be an absolute train wreck and I love it. You could realistically see OSU/Michigan both in the playoff along with Oklahoma LOL

My student absolutely would not tell me his name. Is talking about an unnamed persons injuries a violation?

My student absolutely would not tell me his name. Is talking about an unnamed persons injuries a violation?

Was your student........

Dancing around the topic?

Generally discussing patient names or giving any description of a well-known person is a violation of hipaa. I'd feel a lot worse if he wasn't reportedly drunk

Either way, a student, especially, should keep their mouth shut