College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall record does not come into play until the second tie breaker. They are tied in the conference.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161107/bab09a42fb79a10433a5e0f3710dc7bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just playing devil's advocate.... It's not a tie if we have a better overall record. so this has no bearing. :D

If Bama lost to Auburn, they would still have a really good shot of being invited to the playoff, regardless of whether Auburn won or lost in SEC CG. In fact, I think Alabama losing to Auburn is a great way for the SEC to get 2 teams into the playoff this year (whereas without that there's no way the SEC gets 2 teams into playoff).

If Michigan loses to Ohio State, and it's a good game, and then Ohio State goes on to do well in and win in B10 CG, then I could see Michigan getting invite to playoff as the 2nd B10 team in.

If Bama lost to Auburn, they would still have a really good shot of being invited to the playoff, regardless of whether Auburn won or lost in SEC CG. In fact, I think Alabama losing to Auburn is a great way for the SEC to get 2 teams into the playoff this year (whereas without that there's no way the SEC gets 2 teams into playoff).

If Michigan loses to Ohio State, and it's a good game, and then Ohio State goes on to do well in and win in B10 CG, then I could see Michigan getting invite to playoff as the 2nd B10 team in.

Let's say Bama loses to Auburn by 10 and then Auburn goes and beats Florida in the SEC CG by 10.

Then let's say Ohio State beats Michigan by 3 on a game winning FG and Ohio State goes on to beat Wisconsin by 13 in the B1G CG.

Which school (Michigan/Alabama) is more likely to get a bid to the playoff and why?

Michigan State's offensive coord?

None other than James "Dave" Bollman

http://i.imgur.com/HGEda.gif

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1480969/YAHqH.jpg

http://s138.photobucket.com/user/buttons999/media/BollmanSelector.jpg

Kinda like FCS powerhouse North Dakota State beating up the b1g west favorite Iowa?

The same N. Dakota St that produced NFL QB Carson Wentz, has won 5 NC in a row...

I also believe the favorite to win the West by many was Wisconsin/Nebraska and not Iowa. At least the B10 championship game won't feature a 4 loss team from 1 division like the mighty SEC's will (Florida will lose to LSU and FSU).

Hell no, he's a product of the best Oline in the NFL.

Catching up. Zeke is a stud regardless. That's all.

#lifelongpennstfan

GTFO you bandwagon rider. "I'm a fan of every team that's beats tOSU when they beat them". C'mon.

No, it's called a throwback. 100 year anniversary of Chic Harley's first All American season and OSU's first undefeated season and Big Ten title. This is one of those, I don't really mind if it looks ridiculous in today's game, the meaning behind it is too much.

http://i.imgur.com/kOccHXi.jpg

Bingo. I dug them.

SEC SEC SEC

Exactly. Nobody gives a shit outside of the south. This is the sole excuse anyone from the SEC has, ever, when they're garbage yet still make the ranking.

Cheer for your team or GTFO, or cheer for the man in the relationship's team, as it seems, or GTFO tiny dancer. :lolguy:

In all fairness A&M is a much better team then OSU. They are a complete team. You cannot say with a straight face OSU is better then A&M.

http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-content/myimages/2013/10/tn_Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-1420.jpg

...shotgunning Natty Light...

http://i.imgur.com/y3f7H7Q.gif

Baylor is getting dick slapped.

They're not good. The end. Overrated. Annually.

The big 10 is clearly the best conference this year. Not even a conversation

Bingo.

Here's a legit question, do they really need to invite any one else to NY for the Heisman outside of Jackson? It's been a really strange year for CFB as I don't think there's 1 absolutely dominate team, nor more than 1 player that really is in the conversation for Heisman.

Dude. Is. A. Stud.

It's his to lose.

B1g and sec both have 14 teams. My offer still stands for a bet. It can be one bet or two. Conference with modt bowl eligible teams and beat winning percentage In bowl games. Only true way to say which conference is "best."

Not fair. The B1G is the better conference and "we've" been beating each other up. SEC is playing garbage teams so they may send more. :gabe:

Kinda like FCS powerhouse North Dakota State beating up the b1g west favorite Iowa?

Tennessee. End of discussion. SEC and ESPN darling this year. :lolguy:

It's like we're twins.

Anyone hear about the Isaiah Pead accident here in Columbus last night. RB for dolphins and Rams, former rb at cincy. Well my student was his trauma nurse last night at Grant. She told me how gruesome it was. Dude had his right leg completely ripped off from knee down, both femurs destroyed and tib and fib in left leg snapped. He was ejected from the car. L4,5 fractured. Not sure how much Info the news let out yet. He was drunk and lost control.

Anyone hear about the Isaiah Pead accident here in Columbus last night. RB for dolphins and Rams, former rb at cincy. Well my student was his trauma nurse last night at Grant. She told me how gruesome it was. Dude had his right leg completely ripped off from knee down, both femurs destroyed and tib and fib in left leg snapped. He was ejected from the car. L4,5 fractured. Not sure how much Info the news let out yet. He was drunk and lost control.

:no:

Nice HIPPA violatiob