Depo FMIC

Roush Airbox

Turbosmart BOV

91 Oct mountune AP3 / 22PSI

CFM Off road DP / resonator removed

Stock otherwise

2.25 60 foot

14.12@101.35

Also went a 14.22 and a 14.12 again. Best trap was 101.70. That part is a bit disappointing, was hoping for more like 103 given it was pretty cool last night. If I could work at it, I am sure I could nudge a 13 out of it, just don't think I care enough to try. Its my daily and I am NOT doing anything else to it. If I dump money into something to make it fast, it will be the 69.

Good stuff. Curious why you went with a 91 tune vs 93?

Now come out to the autocross Saturday for a different kind of track and so I'm not the only ST!

Overly paranoid and cautious.

Couple local guys been trying to get me to go. I did go spectate and let some random guy with a GTI run it at Kil-Kare. He seemed surprised Id let him do that, lol.

Nice work Paul!:thumbup:

How do you like your ST? Would you buy another or pick something else if you did it over?

I dig it. Id buy another one. Biggest thing it needs from Ford is a diet.

I was looking at a lot of things. SHO's, Chargers, EVO's. Wanted something sporty and 4 door. Stock for stock, most things were pretty comparable stock speed wise. The ST seemed to get the best mileage, which is what honestly tipped the scale in its favor. Been a couple times where I wish to have something bigger (Mainly some longer trips with passengers). I even looked into the RS, just was no way I could see spending that kind of money on a Focus. Anything else I would have liked to check out was way out of my price range, S4, BMW 335, etc.

I dig it. Id buy another one. Biggest thing it needs from Ford is a diet.

I was looking at a lot of things. SHO's, Chargers, EVO's. Wanted something sporty and 4 door. Stock for stock, most things were pretty comparable stock speed wise. The ST seemed to get the best mileage, which is what honestly tipped the scale in its favor. Been a couple times where I wish to have something bigger (Mainly some longer trips with passengers). I even looked into the RS, just was no way I could see spending that kind of money on a Focus. Anything else I would have liked to check out was way out of my price range, S4, BMW 335, etc.

I'm in the market for the next DD once my TDi is bought back and can't decide what to get. Started looking at RS's but not sure how it would compare for a DD though since the ST is almost the same. I enjoyed driving the ST at one of the Ford drive experiences but was curious about the daily duties. Might be moving back soon so on the fence about an AWD vehicle or not.