College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that follow OSU recruiting, be prepared for some great things in the next few days. It's looking like OSU will land 3 5* players between now and Tuesday and potentially a 4* linebacker who just de-committed from Notre Dame.

OSU could end this already great class with these guys potentially

5* DB Jefery Okudah from Texas

5* OL Trey Smith from Tennessee (#5 player in the class)

5* LB Baron Browning from Texas

5* DT Marvin Wilson from Texas (#3 player in the class)

4* DT Jay Tufele from Utah (#4 DT in the class a near 5*)

4* LB Pete Werner (was a ND recruit)

OSU could potentially end up snagging the top 4 players out of Texas in this years recruiting class. The talent that is being brought in right now is out of this world.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2016/11/77522/heat-check-november-former-notre-dame-commit-makes-debut-juco-defensive-back

So my brother in law is a professor at Bama. Cooper Bateman is part of his class. He told my brothers TA he is t finishing any projects and he is transferring. That sucks he is a good qb but with hurts and this new 5 star coming next year he had no place on the team.

The 2017 class is absolutely disgusting on paper. The average player ranking is 96.11 (that includes a kicker), Alabama is 92.3

5* Tate Martell, #1 Dual Threat QB in class from Nevada (Has not lost a highschool game in 4 years, playing the elite of the elite in HS ball)

5* WR Trevon Grimes, #3 WR out of Florida (St. Thomas Aquinas, enough said)

5* WR Tyjon Lindsey,#5 WR out of Nevada via Cali (Plays with Martell)

4* RB J.K Dobbins, Texas (#6 Running Back in the class)

5* OT Josh Meyers, Ohio

5* OG Wyatt Davis, California

Defense:

5* DE Chase Young, Maryland

4* DT Haskell Garrett, Nevada (Plays with Lindsey and Martell)

4* DT Jerron Cage, Ohio

5*LB Baron Browning, Texas

5* DB Shaun Wade, Florida

4* DB Amir Riep, Ohio

4* DB Isiah Pryor, Florida (May end up being a 5*)

4* DB Marcus Williamson, Florida

4* Ath Brendon White, Ohio (Most likely to become a Daron Lee type player)

4* Kicker Blake Haubeil, NY (#1 kicker in class)

The highest ranked recruit is Browning at 99.3 and the lowest being the kicker at 83

Many believe that this class if it finishes the way most expect it to, will be the best team in the history of recruiting on paper, based on average start rating.

Okudah has been in since May, why do you think OSU landed Browning and is in the thick of things for Wilson ;)

He and Wade are the 2 that I am not confident on until they come out and say they are 100% Ohio State

So my brother in law is a professor at Bama. Cooper Bateman is part of his class. He told my brothers TA he is t finishing any projects and he is transferring. That sucks he is a good qb but with hurts and this new 5 star coming next year he had no place on the team.

That's a pretty fucking amazing story, broheimen. I'll file that away somewhere behind the memory of this massive shit I took last week. Who the fuck is cooper Bateman again??? Nah, never mind.

He and Wade are the 2 that I am not confident on until they come out and say they are 100% Ohio State

A lot of insiders seem pretty confident on both. They say Okudah has been a silent since May and that Wade wasn't blown away by Bama on his last visit there. I believe Wade is set to tell coaches next week what his final decision is, I have a feeling he sticks with OSU

That's a pretty fucking amazing story, broheimen. I'll file that away somewhere behind the memory of this massive shit I took last week. Who the fuck is cooper Bateman again??? Nah, never mind.

Bateman is the guy who got beat out by Jalen Hurts. The same Jalen Hurts who would be 3rd string if he played at OSU