Left Wow to go back to AT&T today Gigabit What?!

SpaceGhost

Would be interested in how it performs compared to Ultra TV in terms of stations, up-time, reliability, etc.

My son does some online gaming and I'm sure would love it. We on the 35Mbps package. May be interested after our home project, especially if the TV Stuff is truly wireless.

Would be interested in how it performs compared to Ultra TV in terms of stations, up-time, reliability, etc.

My son does some online gaming and I'm sure would love it. We on the 35Mbps package. May be interested after our home project, especially if the TV Stuff is truly wireless.

Only internet Tim, I have Directv.

Read first pic, unlimited.

Oh nice. Didn't see that. One reason I won't go to att is because of the data caps. They don't offer anything unlimited in my area. I'm pretty happy with my 30m wow connection for 25 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I live in the middle of nowhere. I have fiber optic cable at my house. I have 12/MPS because our provider doesn't have the overhead for the needed GB equipment.

But I still have high-speed cable in the middle of nowhere :D

Militaries Per Second? :D

I live in the middle of nowhere. I have fiber optic cable at my house. I have 12/MPS because our provider doesn't have the overhead for the needed GB equipment.

But I still have high-speed cable in the middle of nowhere :D

Must be nice, we have frontier which is supposed to be 5 download 1 upload and on a speed test we get .40 download and .20 upload :yuno:

Oh well, more time spending doing other things I guess

Where in delaware? I'm paying 65 for 30 down and 5 up over by the Meijer on 36. Twc

You can most likely switch to Spectrum 60/5 as aTWC cable customer for $44.99 / mo. No contract, good for a year. If you bundle with phone or cable it gets cheaper still.

You can most likely switch to Spectrum 60/5 as aTWC cable customer for $44.99 / mo. No contract, good for a year. If you bundle with phone or cable it gets cheaper still.

I heard about that. might have to do that at some point. If my "free" cable every disconnects ill definitely be switching.

I may not see 1GB/s on one device, but I am very happy to stream The Grand Tour while the wife is streaming nextflix on another TV, and the boy is playing Xbox, and the daughter is watching a YouTube video, and nothing is buffering. I was just putting this out there to let others know it is available in areas around Columbus. We had stuff buffer all the time on WOW's 110 service.

I may not see 1GB/s on one device, but I am very happy to stream The Grand Tour while the wife is streaming nextflix on another TV, and the boy is playing Xbox, and the daughter is watching a YouTube video, and nothing is buffering. I was just putting this out there to let others know it is available in areas around Columbus. We had stuff buffer all the time on WOW's 110 service.

I find the amount of buffering you are getting crazy on 110 service.

We have 30/5 on wow and with both of us streaming things and being on our phones and laptops - we've never had issues.

Were you using wows modem?