Where do you hang your clothes when you poop at work?

Rustlestiltskin

Where do you hang your clothes when you go into the stall at work to poop? I normally have dress slacks and a nice button down so I take 2 hangers with me that way my pants won't fall to the floor covered in piss and my shirt tail doesn't fall into the toilet or get nasty chit stains. I hang my clothes, using the hangers, on the hook on the stall door. Today there was no hook so I just folded my trousers and hung them over the door.

How do you guys hang your clothes when that happens?

...that way my pants won't fall to the floor covered in piss and my shirt tail doesn't fall into the toilet or get nasty chit stains....

I try not to poop in a gas station bathroom, solves that problem.

toilets get nasty here at work but never piss on the floor of the sit down stall nasty. Also they clean them 3 times a day and it's really easy to time bowel movements to when the cleaning person is just finishing up.

Amateurs.... you just fold your shirt under your undershirt and roll it up to your ribs no need to take it off.

For the pants, well i dont work in a nasty place so our bathrooms are clean so just let the pants drop.

:lol:

Edited by Paul

I always crack up when I see somebody in the stall at work with their pants and underwear both pulled all the way down and sitting on the floor. Its like a f*cking 2 year old is in there taking a dookie. You are allowed to just lower them to knee level. There is still plenty of access.

I always crack up when I see somebody in the stall at work with their pants and underwear both pulled all the way down and sitting on the floor. Its like a f*cking 2 year old is in there taking a dookie. You are allowed to just lower them to knee level. There is still plenty of access.

Try pants all the way down at a urinal...

The fact that your looking for it is scary [emoji14]

I try and have fun when I'm in there by yelling "fire in the hole!" and let her rip.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Back when I worked at Lowes I would frequently go into the restroom to wash my hands, and there were times when I would notice someone in the stall and I would take my paper towels after drying, crumple it all up, and "shoot" it above the wall right into the stall. Nobody ever said a word :lol:

Back when I worked at Lowes I would frequently go into the restroom to wash my hands, and there were times when I would notice someone in the stall and I would take my paper towels after drying, crumple it all up, and "shoot" it above the wall right into the stall. Nobody ever said a word :lol:

Dude I swear I do that all the time at work too LOL

Does anyone ever say "Bless You" when someone sneezes next to them? It's always something I think of doing but never do.

One time as a gag I waited until someone was in the stall next to me, and then grunted like I was giving birth and dropped a cantaloupe into the toilet. Water splashes everywhere, and I see dude moving his feet away from the water as it spreads under his stall. Then I reached my hand under the stall and asked him if he could pass me some TP. Dude flushed and like ran out of the bathroom.