Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

I don't think if you are leasing a vehicle you should call another guy’s car a shitbox. Grant has never had anything nice to say to me on here, so I’m not defending him by any means, but you have to respect someone working on their ride no matter how long it takes. Just my shitty opinion.

I've been nice lately, mainly because I haven't said anything.

Luv u long tyme

That said even if I'm a dick to someone online there is a 99.9999% chance I'll be nice irl. The only person who falls into the "still be a dick" category is banned from the forum.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been nice lately, mainly because I haven't said anything.

Luv u long tyme

That said even if I'm a dick to someone online there is a 99.9999% chance I'll be nice irl. The only person who falls into the "still be a dick" category is banned from the forum.

If you are talking about Aj he is not banned anymore, he just lurks on the rare occasion he gets on here.

I has paid off, modded, old, Corvette. Come on Grant let me drag your paid off non-leased hooptie.

My wheels don't touch my brakes but they rub my lower control arms, but it's cool they clearanced themselves about 5mm.

Don't worry I know what I'm doing, I are mecanik.

I has paid off, modded, old, Corvette. Come on Grant let me drag your paid off non-leased hooptie.

My wheels don't touch my brakes but they rub my lower control arms, but it's cool they clearanced themselves about 5mm.

Don't worry I know what I'm doing, I are mecanik.

Boosted v8 with more than twice my displacement?

Sure why not!

For all the childish bullshit that some of you spew on here and all the nut swinging/dick flapping that goes around involving inaccuracies and asinine assumptions...

...y'all need to step up your game because Grant just raised the bar. I didn't :lolguy: but I def :lol:.