new kid hauler

kirks5oh

[ATTACH=full]1463080[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1463079[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1463078[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1463077[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1463076[/ATTACH]

just like the title says, picked this bad boy up yesterday. It’s snowing here, so I have only driven it 5 miles. The kids love it, styling is incredible, the car is drop dead gorgeous, and has a ton of amenities. I’ll update as i can put more miles on it. It’s definitely bigger than the gm variant, which is what we were after, with 5 kiddos. And there’s no doubt this car would lay the smack down on my raptor. hopefully these pics work, otherwise I'm just going to shut down my computer and smash it.

Yeah, it was posted on reddit a few days ago. People love em.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/01/ford-is-selling-90000-suvs-faster-than-it-can-make-them.html

Another post in /r/cars was a disdain for seemingly tacked-on infotainment "tablets" across a bunch of new cars that aesthetically ruin the interior's flow. I kind of agree but I can't afford a $100k SUV so my opinion is null.

No idea how to resize these god damn pics. If nothing else, I’ve included the links to the pics, hopefully those are bigger. Either way, I’m pumped. This is the first lincoln I’ve owned and I’m impressed so far. Having owned an Escalade in the past, and almost buying another one, this thing is light years ahead of gm. The interior in this car is every bit as good as my Audi

The interior in this car is every bit as good as my Audi

I said the same thing when shopping for the CUV for my wife and even when I looked at the sedans. The whole "black label" marketing is nice and the quality is definitely on par with MBZ, Audi and other higher end makes.

I said the same thing when shopping for the CUV for my wife and even when I looked at the sedans. The whole "black label" marketing is nice and the quality is definitely on par with MBZ, Audi and other higher end makes.

It’s nice. They delivered the car and Handle all the maintenance for 4 years. There’s also a bunch of stupid dining clubs you get access to, which actually sounds horrible to me.

That looks absolutely terrible. Like a container ship and an odyssey had some kind of paris-hilton child but with weird retro 80s blade wheels. Definitely not my taste. Hope it doesn't drive like a 5000lb mushy pile of truckfail and depreciate $10k/year.

Glad you like it. What made you want one of these over a station wagon or 4-door sedan for hauling kids?

edit: Oh nevermind I just remembered nobody makes a cool fast manual wagon with 3rd row seating anymore

That looks absolutely terrible. Like a container ship and an odyssey had some kind of paris-hilton child but with weird retro 80s blade wheels. Definitely not my taste. Hope it doesn't drive like a 5000lb mushy pile of truckfail and depreciate $10k/year.

Glad you like it. What made you want one of these over a station wagon or 4-door sedan for hauling kids?

edit: Oh nevermind I just remembered nobody makes a cool fast manual wagon with 3rd row seating anymore

to each their own. you may not have been around when station wagons were not cool.

yep, they're still not cool. and this has tons more room than any station wagon ever made. its a 5000lb truck, that's meant to get my 5 kids around in style/comfort, with all the amenities you can think of. its not meant to be a sports car, or drive fast. I have four other cars for doing that. although, I will say this thing moves pretty damn good. with 450hp and 510tq, I will have zero issues rolling out on plenty of what's out there. as far as depreciating $10k per year, I have no doubt it will do that for the first few years. I'm not overly concerned about that, which is why I didn't get a 10 year old cool used wagon, or run-of-the-mill suburban

What's with the white charger? Nice pick up too.

I traded my vette for a chevy SS. had the SS for 4 months, and it wasn't for me. so I traded that in for a charger hellcat. I haven't driven it yet due to the weather here. I did let my kids vote on the license plate. they picked "gram jam" long story

I traded my vette for a chevy SS. had the SS for 4 months, and it wasn't for me. so I traded that in for a charger hellcat. I haven't driven it yet due to the weather here. I did let my kids vote on the license plate. they picked "gram jam" long story

Charger hellcat....nice. Fuel upgrades and e85...haha. That Lincoln looks HUGE. Do you have any interior pics?

Charger hellcat....nice. Fuel upgrades and e85...haha. That Lincoln looks HUGE. Do you have any interior pics?

Definitely Gonna do some mods to the hellcat. I have an intake and wider rear wheels with drag radials. And less than 300 miles on the car. I’m sure I’ll pulley it, with fuel upgrades and change the rear gearing. Right now, my Audi would own this car.