Car goals in 2019 (New Year's Wrencholutions)

zeitgeist57

As my year-end is completed for work, and Christmas/New Year's plans are coming together for family and friends, I'm curious what automotive plans everyone has for 2019. I'll open it up to pretty much anything with an engine :)

- Fix up BMW, V.

- Go to CC&C as much as I can outside of weekend-scheduled events.

- Would like to do a couple of local cruises: http://www.windy9.com, some evening driving around downtown C'Bus, Dayton C&C once (haven't been to an event yet)

- Finish my student pilot training.

No plans on buying/selling vehicles; just want to get the stuff I have running better.:thumbup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish installing cooling mods on the Corvette, radiator, fans, oil cooler, power steering cooler, Turn One pump. Very tempted to do a cam in my truck.

Really want to do more fun stuff in 2019, I really want to make at least one track day (ie Mid Ohio or Nelson). I want to buy a trailer but maybe I can talk Wagner into getting one I can use, especially since I have no where to put it.

Finish installing cooling mods on the Corvette, radiator, fans, oil cooler, power steering cooler, Turn One pump. Very tempted to do a cam in my truck.

Really want to do more fun stuff in 2019, I really want to make at least one track day (ie Mid Ohio or Nelson). I want to buy a trailer but maybe I can talk Wagner into getting one I can use, especially since I have no where to put it.

No need to talk me into that, I just need to make it happen before the weather turns nice.

Not really set on the upgrade plans with the car yet outside of the nitrous system upgrades.

The only set plan is to beat on this thing as much as possible.

There might be another project car coming this summer that is a race dedicated only ride.

Figure out what exhaust I want for the Slingshot I bought off Doc in the fall (leaning towards the Bassani side exit) and come up with a plan for what type of vehicle wrap I want to do on it then save up for it. Thinking flat or satin black overall with flat or satin grabber blue accents...

Install my roll bar on my Miata and basic maintenance.

Still trying to figure out a track day that will fit in my schedule and some auto-x events.

Drag the kids out to C&C more.

Try to pay off my loan on the wagon

C10

-Truetrac and 3.73's

-Holley HyperSpark for my Sniper

BRZ

-Replacing Wilwoods with AP Racing front BBK

-More AutoX

-More Nelson Ledges track days

More cars & coffee and Id like to get over to Dayton.

nelson ledges LOL

cum to mid ohio with us

inb4 cum to gingerman/laguna/dubai with us

Right on. I hear it's not nearly as crowded as the tail, which is a huge plus

I recommend Back of the Dragon in VA. Makes Tail look tame and there is very little traffic.

Tail and the Skyway are a great trip as well. I really recommend scheduling things so you can do Tail on a weekday though. Early in the morning it's wide open, you might not get pics taken of you though.

Big overall plan is to finish paying off our house. Then it will leave mor time for.....

Red Car: 1- get rims rechromed. 2- install ls6 intake. 3- install subframe connectors. 4- have the nose and ground effects touched up. 5- Drive it.

Black Car: figure out what is still causing it to die.

Jeep: buy a DA and learn to polish out scratches.