RX-8 Broke Down, Whats My Next Car?

ShowHBK

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're surrounded on the line here by egotistical dicks. I hope you understand that. Who cares what they think or say? It's your money that you earned and your vehicle that you bought. You do you. Let the haters hate and if folks still talk behind your back like they're in 8th grade let them. It says far more about them than it does about you.

So which Billy Badass 'Murican Muscle V8 of yours will you be taking to CC&C this saturday?

I don't know how you've lived here so long and still not been able to acclimate and understand anyone at all. It's mind bottling.

He’s the one that fucks the sheep after he rides up on his scooter. It’s a shame he can’t permanently ride his scooter back to New York.

Meh... this is getting out of hand... The car is being purchased tomorrow.

Admin can lock it up at anytime.

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. This was far more fun than I thought it would be going car shopping.

Big Shout out to those who gave great suggestions and even offered their own cars for sale. I did actually help in the process and made me look at cars I never thought I would consider. :)

I won't be, but you know what else I didn't do? bore the shit out of everyone who would listen about how I want to get a v8 mustang GT for over a year now. Literally a year, not figuratively. At this point a v6 would be anti-climatic.

Were you unable to walk away?

How long have you been telling us all about all your awesome motorbicycle projects and your automatic GTO that's not running in NY? :lol:

You are making a fucking mountain out of a molehill.

CR should be ashamed for dedicating this much time to a V6 mustang.

Agreed. CR also spent a lot of time talking about an MKIII (?) Supra when it wasn't even running. :lol: Let the young fella have his promposal build up telling us all about this college chick he landed and show up to prom with a solid 5/10.

*grammar nazi post*

The ironing. wiener

He’s the one that fucks the sheep after he rides up on his scooter. It’s a shame he can’t permanently ride his scooter back to New York.

:lol:

tell us what you fuckin bought you cunt

i'd rather shit in my hands and clap then wait for some big disappointing reveal

:lolguy:

D. Wiggs still wins...loses? Whatever.

Emojis and fart noises. Good thing the weather is changing. Some folks have been bored for far too long (myself included).

10/10 thread. Did lol. Would read again. I heart CR.

:popcorn:

Edited by Cordell

tell us what you fuckin bought you cunt

i'd rather shit in my hands and clap then wait for some big disappointing reveal

tumblr_pbpu2zhnkv1qewsw4o4_500.gif

2016 Mustang V6 MT... Happy?... could have just PMed me, No need to clap yo poop :lol:

More ironing. Make one joke in a mod/admins thread and you get removed or it gets shut down. Mods/admins shitpost everywhere and refuse to honor OP's request. :lol: CR should be better since 2001.

10/10 thread. Did lol. Would read again. I heart CR.

:popcorn:

Honestly.. at this point, I should not be surprised, But I really think the discussion is over (based off the original post title)... The only reason to keep this thread going at this point, is to see the shit show keep piling up. Kerry is no longer participating from what I can see and Sammy is...well.. Sammy

Edited by Cordell