I finally did it!

Zx2guy19

Follow me here, ha!

2.5 years ago, I made this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125045&highlight=forum+pave

And almost a year ago, I made this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128514&highlight=quitting

Obviously, I know most of you don't give a give a shit, but I have to tell someone and I'm not allowed to tell my co-workers yet.

I finally quit my full-time job.

On April 19th, 2018 I committed to doing this within 1 year or I would forever regret it. My last day is April 12th, 2019, and I'm absolutely petrified and excited for the future...it is so scary to walk away from a salary, benefits, PTO, etc. to basically bank on yourself to be successful.

Wish me luck! I hope I didn't just make the biggest mistake of my life.

Shameless plug: if anyone is wanting to buy or sell real estate, let me know. :)

Thanks everyone. Big day for me, that’s for sure.

Kerry- any time man. You let me know.

Mario- yeah, I’ve picked up 5 houses since the last post. Gross rental income is very strong now and I’ll have more time to focus on small repairs instead of paying people.

Congrats man! Like I told you in my other post about my friend that had recently done the same thing. He is loving it and its like a huge weight has been taken off his shoulders. Just sold one of his flip houses in a week.

That's awesome! I've been wanting to get into real estate for a while now but haven't had the balls to pull the trigger yet. Looking for a primary residence (still renting) and start working on putting some rentals together. I might have to hit you up sometime soon if you are willing to share some knowledge.

Thanks again guys. Obviously I’m hoping this is the right choice. I’ve alwags trusted my gut, just hoping on the biggest gamble of my life it’s right, ha!

Nathan- have you ever owned a home before? If not, your best bet is to find a duplex in an area you like. I just got a guy a sweet duxplex in OTE for $270k. His mortgage will be $1400 and the side next to him will rent for $1500. He will literally be mortgage free, AND when he moves he’ll double his money for as long as he chooses.

Follow me here, ha!

2.5 years ago, I made this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125045&highlight=forum+pave

And almost a year ago, I made this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128514&highlight=quitting

Obviously, I know most of you don't give a give a shit, but I have to tell someone and I'm not allowed to tell my co-workers yet.

I finally quit my full-time job.

On April 19th, 2018 I committed to doing this within 1 year or I would forever regret it. My last day is April 12th, 2019, and I'm absolutely petrified and excited for the future...it is so scary to walk away from a salary, benefits, PTO, etc. to basically bank on yourself to be successful.

Wish me luck! I hope I didn't just make the biggest mistake of my life.

Shameless plug: if anyone is wanting to buy or sell real estate, let me know. :)

Congrats man! You'll do great I have no doubt.

Thanks everyone. Big day for me, that’s for sure.

Kerry- any time man. You let me know.

Mario- yeah, I’ve picked up 5 houses since the last post. Gross rental income is very strong now and I’ll have more time to focus on small repairs instead of paying people.

Good job dude.

I'm in a similar boat. Kind of.

Quit my full time job, but got another full time gig in Lexington KY while me and couple partners started our own business.

Feels like its about time to be out of the corporate life. Will be out by summer.