Tint question...WWRD....

Mace1647545504

If it's his car and he's paying it's his decision. Look at it this way, if you tell him to go somewhere else (especially if it's more expensive), and for any reason the tint fails or there are any problems then it's on you because you made him go there. If he does the research and makes the decision and anything goes bad that's all on him and his problem to deal with it. If you make the decision then you in a way are taking responsibility. If he makes the decision then it's his responsibility.

It is his car and he's paying for it. His reasoning is it will help keep the interior cooler and save some sun wear and tear.

The place is Professional Eclipse tint. He does a ton of research on items he purchases and found the place on reddit.

I do remember him saying they guy stands behind his work and will r & r if it bubbles or peels .

Yeah I'm going to let him decide...I really don't care as it isn't my car.

Firehouse tint next door to Dyno Brian's is my choice. My work car has been flawless

Pretty sure that guy is done or about done, Brian said he was getting out of his lease because he’s busy doing something else.

He won't have any issues with professional eclipse. He's been doing it for a long time and guarantees his work for life.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He'll be fine. That guy is a good dude and works hard to get everything as perfect as he can. He did my Focus and spend hours trying to get my back window done as it's tricky to get smooth for some reason.

I used this guy once before http://www.ttdohio.com/ and was very happy with the quality of the install, although... had a white car, got a lot of tint "residue" left on it where film was left hanging and finger prints and it took a tiny effort to wipe off but really no harm.. Otherwise guy did a hell of a job, crazy tight lines, and he comes to you.

I'd go to Mr. Tint prob...does PPC do tint?

Sincerely,

R...andy.

Yes to PPC, they have a guy that does a great job. They did my duramax and the BMW, both looked great many years later.