WTB: Your used Xbox1

Crossle

Looking for a used Xbox1, we had one graciously on loan (sort of) from a friend and have recently returned it to its home. We enjoyed having the extra one for our second TV.

Doesn't need to be anything fancy, it can even have only 1 controller. Would love to have the cables with it. Thought to ask here before going a different route.

Do you recall what we had at the Hangout? If it's what you're looking for, I would be happy to work out something. IIRC there were four controllers plus the two steering wheel/pedals/feedback thingies. It was all boxed up from the Hangout when I left in the spring and is all still boxed up in my new place. I'm sure Pat will know the details because he helped me set it all up.

Once I get settled here I wanted to take the whole mess to a gaming store and sell it.

Do you recall what we had at the Hangout? If it's what you're looking for, I would be happy to work out something. IIRC there were four controllers plus the two steering wheel/pedals/feedback thingies. It was all boxed up from the Hangout when I left in the spring and is all still boxed up in my new place. I'm sure Pat will know the details because he helped me set it all up.

Once I get settled here I wanted to take the whole mess to a gaming store and sell it.

You're not far from me and the new guy I'm training at work lives outside of Frankfort. Let's grab a bite.

/threadjack

I'll check in with him. Thanks!