CoronaVirus

Forrest Gump 9

The next week hopefully will wake some people up and more will treat this seriously. No need for panic but smart decisions need to be made. A lot of people are going to die in the next few weeks/months and that's even with us trying to get in front of it.
My wife is the regional director of operations for 7 nursing homes.......... Things are things are stressful around our house, as you can imagine.

The biggest issue is the fact that the state is being completely unreasonable with their response. Instead of educating and helping, they are looking to cite and fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is the regional director of operations for 7 nursing homes.......... Things are things are stressful around our house, as you can imagine.

The biggest issue is the fact that the state is being completely unreasonable with their response. Instead of educating and helping, they are looking to cite and fine.

You mean DeWine is full of shit?! no way!

He preaches he's taking care of everyone and being proactive and Ohio is leading the way! Im so shocked!

You mean DeWine is full of shit?! no way!

He preaches he's taking care of everyone and being proactive and Ohio is leading the way! Im so shocked!

I feel like during this time, there needs to be some sort of moratorium on punitive action on healthcare workers. If you start overworking the shit out of them while being severely understaffed, you can't really fault them if something goes amok.

I’ve come to the conclusion, let’s just enjoy the next two weeks call it the “national vacation”. Things will get better in two weeks. Hopefully you guys have enough tp for two weeks
Unfortunately in two weeks we'll probably be in the BEGINNING of the peak infection rate. We've got two months of this if they stick to their guns.

Clay, you canceling cars and coffee? I just canceled Beaters and Bourbon, doesn't feel right even though it's a small group.

I’ll keep an eye on the steadily devolving social situation...with C&C being outdoors and people taking abundance of caution, I feel it’s safe to people that want to attend.

Gonna miss B&B, but I respect your stance <3

Has anyone heard about any crazy rumors??? Perhaps from anyone aquainted with the national guard??

If you see the national guard coming in it's time to disappear. You won't have much time before there's a pilot contemplating the morality of dropping s bomb on your town.

If you see the national guard coming in it's time to disappear. You won't have much time before there's a pilot contemplating the morality of dropping s bomb on your town.
Hahaha, we watched that on Saturday.

Has anyone heard about any crazy rumors??? Perhaps from anyone aquainted with the national guard??

I've seen the Facebook rumors and I've also seen people in the military say they know nothing about it.

First the internet or power will go out. Then national guard will roll in

My little brother serves, he is one of only 100 in the state that have the 'certs' for contagions and quarantines. His unit is preparing but there are no active plans to deploy him (that he is aware of currently)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have. Starting to make it's rounds that we will go on a lock-down with curfews starting tomorrow. We shall see if it happens...