Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

any one up for riding coshocton all around the area, then u guys and gals can head back home?? the more the better as far as im concerned. weather is saying sunny and 77 currently :wtf:

whos up for it??

Cleveland meet up

10.00 AM at CircleK Gas station at 82/83 intersection

Physical address:

Circle K Gas Station

36024 Royalton Rd

Grafton, OH 44044

Get Directions

Kosmo Cell: 216 41zero 042four

Columbus Meet Up

Iron Pony 10-1030

5436 Westerville Road

Westerville, OH

43081, US

Call Rossi

740 6one0 674zero

Or Call Me

Adam Parks

1412 Adams St.

Coshocton, Ohio 43812

740 610 five65two

will be meeting at mcdonalds then head to my house as a base camp. so if anyone want to bring a pack pack with stuff in it or saddle bags/tank bags but then doesnt want to hit the twisties with them we can put them in my house or my garage.

untitled1.jpg

map from mcdonalds to my house.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in if my family decides to not go canoeing... I want to ride friday...

friday is the 29th.... im talking saturday dork fish. and yeah u should come down, give my gf lesson in riding a bike ( shoulda seen her wreck the 70 on last friday... i was litterly ROFL)

friday is the 29th.... im talking saturday dork fish. and yeah u should come down, give my gf lesson in riding a bike ( shoulda seen her wreck the 70 on last friday... i was litterly ROFL)

I know turd face. :D I'm saying i can't on saturday bc the fam is going to mohican, however, I would very much like to go riding friday, and furthermore, if my fam decides not to hit the rivers on saturday, I will most definitely swing out there.

I know turd face. :D I'm saying i can't on saturday bc the fam is going to mohican, however, I would very much like to go riding friday, and furthermore, if my fam decides not to hit the rivers on saturday, I will most definitely swing out there.

i see i see well that sounds like a plan!!!! hope to see ya!

u and ross can have a sleep over in my basement on one of the couchs and we can go get druuuunkkkk that night :D

I'll try, but I was called old tonight and may not be able to keep up with you too well.

This is on Saturday also

ur not old!! get down here!!

you aren't old john.... I'm old, remember!! You still hang with the fast kids...I'd be down for a jaunt out your way daivi

forgot the 4.... its adam not just dam haha and i welcome u to come down

he's just a baby, you can't feed him alcohol!!!! :D
we can feed him cat crap
I might come up but it depends on how late you guys plan on riding...I work till 2 PM and the earliest I could be up in Coshocton would be about 3 :(

sounds good