Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from living and riding in coshocton, i would say that if you are not a fan of some really curvy roads or aren't comfortable with taking turns that much then coshocton wouldn't be a good/safe area for you to ride...unless you are just passing through on SR16

oh i love twisties and been through alot of places in ohio i think what is it 613 or 513 maybe (603 or 503 been few years cant remember route # now)in amish country cant remember route is one of the best(minus horse sheet) , done deals gap when at Camp Lejeune in NC , just dont like taking twisties i know nothing of , with group that knows em , if they are hitting it real hard.

Edited by krzwhtman

how hard you hitting it on this ride? might come down from cleveland , about two hours or so to get there. im not a fan of hitting twisties i dont know to hard though.
from living and riding in coshocton, i would say that if you are not a fan of some really curvy roads or aren't comfortable with taking turns that much then coshocton wouldn't be a good/safe area for you to ride...unless you are just passing through on SR16

ken its ride at ur own pace. ill prolly have my girl with me for a little bit of the ride and might get the SuMo out for a little bit also.

i give signals when stuff is up a head u need to know about and will stop when somethign really tricky is up ahead, or i know a bunch of gravel usually sits at certin spots.

that siad we will have some guys that will blow ur mind and i wouldnt advise trying to keep up with them at all unless u really know the roads

dont listen to ross he rides a kawi. ur own pace and enjoy the sheep!

ok your 1st post made it sound like you didn't like twisties at all. the good thing about our group is that some are a lot faster than others and some will be way in the back so theres going to be someone that rides around the same pace as you.

and if we go on a road that we know usually has a lot of gravel or something it is just to cut over to another road and we let everyone know ahead of time. we're all out to have a good time and have everyone that went on the ride come back on their own 2 wheels.

ok your 1st post made it sound like you didn't like twisties at all. the good thing about our group is that some are a lot faster than others and some will be way in the back so theres going to be someone that rides around the same pace as you.

and if we go on a road that we know usually has a lot of gravel or something it is just to cut over to another road and we let everyone know ahead of time. we're all out to have a good time and have everyone that went on the ride come back on their own 2 wheels.

good pep talk there ross now get in the game son!

I dunno, It seems that everytime I ride with peeps from the board I feel like I'm holding the group up, mostly because my heavy cruiser don't handle like a sportbike and I have to take the twists slower... I'd rather let everyone have their fun and meet up for food and beverages after.... so I think I'm out....(not that I believe I'd be missed or anything) 000202ED.gif

I dunno, It seems that everytime I ride with peeps from the board I feel like I'm holding the group up, mostly because my heavy cruiser don't handle like a sportbike and I have to take the twists slower... I'd rather let everyone have their fun and meet up for food and beverages after.... so I think I'm out....(not that I believe I'd be missed or anything) 000202ED.gif

dude come we dont care! ill have the SuMo out for a while that cruises at like 55-60 mph!

oh i love twisties and been through alot of places in ohio i think what is it 613 or 513 maybe (603 or 503 been few years cant remember route # now)in amish country cant remember route is one of the best(minus horse sheet) , done deals gap when at Camp Lejeune in NC , just dont like taking twisties i know nothing of , with group that knows em , if they are hitting it real hard.

So are you in ?? JRMIII....r1crusher....?? Just wondering if anybody riding down from up north then we can tag along....so the meeting time is still at 10.00 right ?

well should we all meet in columbus at the pony that way all of the dayton and columbus people have an easy place to meet?

thas a hell of a plan.... what time???:D so i know when to go roust justin and cypress outta bed, cause those 2 will prolly be sleepin dude to partying too much friday night....

alright since the dtc is gonna have a few members/tools come down, I suppose they'll need the enforcer to come out and back them up.... everyone knows how much trouble jrmmiii can get into....

:banana: