Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

That story got everyone laughing. It was so weird and fucked up that it was destined to make anyone laugh.
werd. I'd prob be dead if I had a bike that fast

:lol:

I know right. here's how's it's going to go down:

random dude: hey, nice bike. Is that a 2003 cbr 600rr with the girly stars mod and is your name Gregg?

me: yes

random dude: this *stabs Gregg* is for offering to install wheelie button! I'm your craigslist stalker!

and this *shanks Gregg* is for telling me to go fuck myself via text message!

haha ROFL!!! that was great!!! still need to check ur voicemail from sam

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Tod's GPS coordinates - I ran it through some computer magic program called GPSBabel (www.gpsbabl.org) to convert his *.gdb file to a *.kml so I could load it into Google Earth.

From Google earth I mapped it via Google Maps and added it to My Maps. Took awhile, but I'm a data packrat so I like to save these things. Here's the NE Ohio crew ride from Grafton and back (blue)

Coshocton Loop 1 (red)

Coshocton Loop 2 (green)

Note that the red path isn't 100% accurate because for some reason, Google Maps won't let me travel North on Rt 83 near Keene. :confused::wtf::confused:

Parks'll have to verify, but this is what I got from Tod's GPS box.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108053455592009853979.00046b2bbb367645b58f5&ll=40.372182,-81.864624&spn=0.382926,0.617981&z=11

OOohhh.....great post....and atleast I know where we were....:D

what a job Mr. Parks & company.....my first ride of 2009 will be a memorable one for long......

greg i definately want a rematch...i wasn't even planning to roll you and i was in 6th gear when you took off...and near the end when your bike was topping out remember who still had some juice left to pass your honda? :lol:

so until the next race you are still greg...one g until you are a real g and deserve 2

greg i definately want a rematch...i wasn't even planning to roll you and i was in 6th gear when you took off...and near the end when your bike was topping out remember who still had some juice left to pass your honda? :lol:

so until the next race you are still greg...one g until you are a real g and deserve 2

:lol: