Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well now i can't make it , wife just informed me i was volunteered to help her set up some woman's group trash Saturday. ill make the next one. used to take 151 past deersville through a bunch of communities ending up in Weirton area. so i like the roads down there . ill definately hit next time.

i wouldnt mind making this, but riding from cincy on the highway alone would be painfully boring

Would you like to meet up with Wrillo and I up here off of US35 at a Marathon gas station at 8am to ride up with us? PMME if you're interested man.

i wouldnt mind making this, but riding from cincy on the highway alone would be painfully boring
Would you like to meet up with Wrillo and I up here off of US35 at a Marathon gas station at 8am to ride up with us? PMME if you're interested man.

its like fate!!!

well now i can't make it , wife just informed me i was volunteered to help her set up some woman's group trash Saturday. ill make the next one. used to take 151 past deersville through a bunch of communities ending up in Weirton area. so i like the roads down there . ill definately hit next time.

they are good at that...

10 am at the pony for anyone interested...

and i'll try to keep nick and wrillo on a short leash as i pop their iron pony cherries and lead them to the restrooms at the pony. that 10am meet up could end up being a 5pm departure towards coshocton.

omg! This thing is huge now! People are showing up and what not!

I can't make the 10am time, I'll have to meet up later. I have to take my test for my permit again bc apparently that expired a few weeks ago :rolleyes:

omg! This thing is huge! :rolleyes:

you sound like my girlfriend during... well lets just say she has the sheep outfit on... :D

Anyways, looks like I might be following Nick and Wrillo out that way.

nice nice! looks like i gotta mow and wash the bikes up tomorrow and get my street stuff back onto the 450!

Meaning play the slow guy. It's all good though, it's the people and the riding that makes it a good time no matter what your pace is.:)

yeah, but no, I may have made a joke that I alone will get. It goes along the lines of

"That thing is huge."

"I can make it do other tricks too. "