Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

328 miles for me door to door. Great ride. Excellent job of keeping everyone safe, I can't thank you enough for doing this ride. I think we had 21 bikes riding as a group and no one went down. Outstanding.

Nice meeting everyone and hope to see you guys again before the season is over.

Thanks for sending us up 751, another nice road.

Parks - you best post up a map of where the f*(k you took us. Those roads kicked ass. Shout out to Inya - we drove your favorite corner on Rt. 60, in fact, we turned off there.

Ah..Shingina avenue. Brings back memories...of ambulances and helicopters. Love it.

Glad you all had fun and were safe. Post that route!

Ah..Shingina avenue. Brings back memories...of ambulances and helicopters. Love it.

Glad you all had fun and were safe. Post that route!

Per Tod's GPS coordinates - I ran it through some computer magic program called GPSBabel (www.gpsbabl.org) to convert his *.gdb file to a *.kml so I could load it into Google Earth.

From Google earth I mapped it via Google Maps and added it to My Maps. Took awhile, but I'm a data packrat so I like to save these things. Here's the NE Ohio crew ride from Grafton and back (blue)

Coshocton Loop 1 (red)

Coshocton Loop 2 (green)

Note that the red path isn't 100% accurate because for some reason, Google Maps won't let me travel North on Rt 83 near Keene. :confused::wtf::confused:

Parks'll have to verify, but this is what I got from Tod's GPS box.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108053455592009853979.00046b2bbb367645b58f5&ll=40.372182,-81.864624&spn=0.382926,0.617981&z=11

fun ride as always! thanks for organizing this Parks and it was cool that so many people showed up.

shoutout to Nick for smoking that yellow corvette on 270 before we split off. When you flew past me I looked down and saw 135 :eek: I'm glad he wanted to play and yea, we spanked him

Note that the red path isn't 100% accurate because for some reason, Google Maps won't let me travel North on Rt 83 near Keene. :confused::wtf::confused:

Parks'll have to verify

yep looks right, i just posted maps up in the report thread, and i know what u mean about the 83N by keene i was telling my computer off...

fun ride as always! thanks for organizing this Parks and it was cool that so many people showed up.

any time bud! glad everyone had a good time and we were able to keep the whole group together and on 2 wheels!

shoutout to Nick for smoking that yellow corvette on 270 before we split off. When you flew past me I looked down and saw 135 :eek: I'm glad he wanted to play and yea, we spanked him

Z o6?

Yeah it was a Z06...a SWEET yellow one too. Fast as hell, but not fast enough. :D

I was caught so off gaurd too WhoDey. When you got over to switch lanes, I was just cruising in 6th gear and wasn't expecting it. Then I saw a puff of smoke come from his exhaust and you 2 took off. My thought was,"SHIT!". So I lost a lot of ground because I was downshifting and wasn't ready, so I had to reel him in. He had to have been like, "Damn, where this dude come from!" :lol: Once I got beside him he let off, because he was OWNED! :lol: Plus I think he realized he had no chance because he got a huge jump and I still caught up to him. It was a great adrenaline rush. I love it when that shit happens.

Edited by NinjaNick

Yeah it was a Z06...a SWEET yellow on too. Fast as hell, but not fast enough. :D

I was caught so off gaurd too WhoDey. When you got over to switch lanes, I was just cruising in 6th gear and wasn't expecting it. Then I saw a puff of smoke come from his exhaust and you 2 took off. My thought was,"SHIT!". So I lost a lot of ground because I downshifting and wasn't ready, so I had to reel him in. He had to have been like, "Damn, where this dude come from!" :lol: Once I got beside him he let off, because he was OWNED! :lol: Plus I think he realized he had no chance because he got a huge jump and I still caught up to him. It was a great adrenaline rush. I love it when that shit happens.

ha! you smoked that vette like I smoked ross on 161 when we were cruiising out to ctown :cool:

like I smoked ross on 161 when we were cruiising out to ctown :cool:

:lol: That's funny. I thought you had a 1000 for a bit because you owned ross when you 2 got on it. Your 2003 600, showed his 750 what's up.

Ross, he did man. If you feel different, I think there should be a rematch sometime.:D:flag:

That was a fun roll guys. Thanks for instigating it WhoDey, because that was one hella empty, flat, straightaway. Good times being with buddies getting on the gas.:cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

That's funny. I thought you had a 1000 for a bit because you owned ross when you 2 got on it. Your 2003 600, showed his 750 what's up.

Ross, he did man. If you feel different, I think there should be a rematch sometime.

That was a fun roll guys. Thanks for instigating it WhoDey, because that was one hella empty, flat, straightaway. Good times being with buddies getting on the gas.

roflcopter!!!!1!!one!! roflcopter!!!!1!!one!!

girly stars FTMFW :lol:

OH, forgot to mention that imagine how bad YOU would've smoked that Vette on my bike instead of me WhoDey. 120-130lbs less? Shiiiiit, you would've wheelied past him. :D

werd. I'd prob be dead if I had a bike that fast

haha those girly stars are gonna get u stabed at the next bike night

:lol:

I know right. here's how's it's going to go down:

random dude: hey, nice bike. Is that a 2003 cbr 600rr with the girly stars mod and is your name Gregg?

me: yes

random dude: this *stabs Gregg* is for offering to install wheelie button! I'm your craigslist stalker!

and this *shanks Gregg* is for telling me to go fuck myself via text message!

:lol:

I know right. here's how's it's going to go down:

random dude: hey, nice bike. Is that a 2003 cbr 600rr with the girly stars mod and is your name Gregg?

me: yes

random dude: this *stabs Gregg* is for offering to install wheelie button!

and this *shanks Gregg* is for telling me to go fuck myself via text message!

LMAO! :lol::lol: :cool: