Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soory peeps... Me and justin are gonna have to bow out of this one, gotta take justins bike apart tomorrow and get him some new tires... and I still have to texture his ceiling so my morning is f'd.... we might catch up with you guys later in the day... thinking after 1 pm or later....

I got the new bike home tonight and got some much better tires on it. After a beautiful day of sun i went to pick up the bike around 7:30pm, got on the bike and got about 2 miles down the road and it started raining...then it poured. So i got to have a wet first ride for about 20 miles on the bike while blake drove my car and stayed nice and warm. thanks again blake for all of the help.

Good morning, all is good for start time on my end. Coming home time for me is flexible but don't forget the game starts at 8:30 tonight I would like to be home by then. Not a deal breaker as I too will go along with what suits all. I would like to feel that we are not leaving anyone behind though so hopefully we can have the return trip figured out when we leave.

Too bad about missing this ride Inya I know how you like 83 from Millersburg to Coshocton and we will be doing it twice today, sorry about your luck. The baby will miss you.

Too bad about missing this ride Inya I know how you like 83 from Millersburg to Coshocton and we will be doing it twice today, sorry about your luck. The baby will miss you.

My heart is heavy. 83 is good stuff!!

I has a sad :(

Enjoy keeping the fam company though. :)

Thanks bro..you guys have fun..and take pics or it didn't happen!!!

trust me she'll be doing her thing!

yeah... and her "thing" doesn't include taint rubs... anyway, I just got home, have a few things to do... I'll probably meet you guys in coshocton

wow, looks like we made it through the day without a single taint rub. woooh!

On a side note, sweet ride today. I about peed myself a few times, but I learned a little bit and had a lot of fun. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

wow, looks like we made it through the day without a single taint rub. woooh!

On a side note, sweet ride today. I about peed myself a few times, but I learned a little bit and had a lot of fun. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

glad u had fun!!!

Some good roads up there.

and yet u werent here....

Awesome roads! I got home at 7:55pm. 10 minutes from my damn house and it POURS down rain on me! :nono:
it was nice while riding here!!

yutt uuughhh that sucks!!! least

agreed! that was a hell of a ride!

lets do it again tomorrow!!!!

Just rolled in.

I'll defer to Uncle Punk for the official Cleveland mileage. I'm sure he'll post on here when he gets a chance.

Great ride folks! Huge thank you goes out to Mr. Parks for keeping EVERYONE on two wheels and on the pavement. I would've been into a few fences on those 90* turns w/ gravel. And thanks to Uncle Punk for leading us down and back at a safe but lively pace. If anyone cares - the baby is A-OK.

I'll have pics in a few.

Parks - you best post up a map of where the f*(k you took us. Those roads kicked ass. Shout out to Inya - we drove your favorite corner on Rt. 60, in fact, we turned off there.