I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

:lol: @ jrm.

I dont see him leaving. He's a good dude.

Me either. What I like about Dave is that yes, he is a postwhore, but he is entertaining. Think of all the threads and comments that have related to him over the past few months.

He is usually pretty thick skinned about the shit that is given to him as well.

I've only met him once, and he seems pretty cool. I think he just really excited about riding and life in general. Can't really give him a hard time about that.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like im never on anymore. i need to hurt myself again so i can be here all the time :lol:

Kid, you joined 1 year and 2 months after I did and you STILL have more posts than me! You're disturbed at 8100+ post for only being on here for 1 year and 3 months! :eek:

No cliff notes, but we (and by we, I mean I) gave him a good ribbing about these latest threads. Apparently the peanut gallery agreed...

"I popped my first wheelie"

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=27603&highlight=front+wheel

"I lost my bike key"

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=27634&highlight=keys

To be honest, I just put my hater cap on and go to town some nights... I mean no harm, and I'll take it when others give it back.

Yea, like how you rode with us on the non-Castle tour this past weekend. I call bullshit. :D

i really really wanted to be there but i was drinking free booze and dancing my little heart out. maybe when it gets done again and there are actually castles seen ill be there ;)

if his pussy hurts, he shouldn't have been waving it all over the place to be punched.

lolololol

bwahahaha

I can't believe you prioritize free booze + women > fat guys on bikes + farmland

And you call yourself an Ohio-Rider/DTC member :nono:

Ok, you made the right choice, you're alright in my book, no matter what NinjaNick says about you. ;)

hey thanks :lol:

so whats the chances of doing it again but actually seeing some castles :dunno:

Depends if you can find West Liberty on a map. Apparently according to Fonz GPS, there's 2 of them.

So, we said "F it" and went and got food. Woot!

so you gave up that easily??? :lol: i never really got the whole story i talk to adam via text so i didnt get much detail :lol:

It wasn't even MY ride, but I got stuck with leading because I was the only one with the actual ROUTE that I had taped to my tank, but it was only a "cliff notes" version. And Dave and Duane both had GPSs they could've programmed the route into.

I missed two turns (both unmarked back country roads - e.g. Twp Hwy 33), not state routes - and at that point it was 3PM, so we got food and the NE guys (Me, Mark, Sam, and Adam) left to go back north.. Duane stayed and rode home later by himself.