I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For real?? I'm sorry but I have been on both sites for a long time now. I love everybody on both sites. Dave's enthusiasm for both riding and the community of riding is one of a kind tho. I mean seriously, what does two people getting mad about a drunk comment made over a mean comment have to do with an ambitious and sometimes awkwardly ignorant new rider have anything to do with any previous drama that has came between two fucking websites. there is no drama between websites here.

The drama here directly involves the bashing(on this site, not a different one) of a dude that is new to riding and, like I said, thoroughly over-entusiastic and self-known ignorant.... He is aware that he is a newb and wants to learn everything he can... what? you think I didn't lose my muthafuckin key on my 2nd trackday and not think to bring the spare?

we all go thru this community one step at a time and the first few steps are as newbs. Sorry that some of you have already done all the 'dumb' shit and are SOOOO much better than anybody else that you feel like the people that are in the exact position that you were 3-10 years ago that are going thru it now are a bunch of bitches. because you ALL were a bunch of little bitches/squids/newbs too at one time. SO WAS I.

I'lll help whoever is willing to listen to my advice. I've learned alot about riding over the past few years. even how to toss my bike into the pavement at 90 mph. I'd like to try to help a few people and stop them from experiencing that shit on the street. and I'll show em how to party like a muthafuckin junkie while I'm at it....

PS: I'm not saying I know it alll cuz I'll be the very first one to tell ya I got lots to learn about riding... but this is my 2 cents and IMO, alot of you are acting like a lot of cocky assholes with something to prove... if dave sticks with this shit and really learns what he can do with that R6 of his, he's gonna be blowin your world in about 2 years and haulin some serious ass on the track

im speechless jess...appretiate you stickin up for me like that...i dont want you to be hated tho cause of me..or anyone for that matter...i dont want to rekindle this junkie OR war that started when i wasnt even a member...i allready stated to everyone that i realize im a newb, i relaize i do sometimes post up alot of stuff but i just cant help the excitement!! i mean we are all here for one reason and one reason alone to meet people with the same interest and who live down the street when you would have never known unless you joined!

Dude, it's whatev.. i met you at the junkies party and all over and you're cool. i dont think you're a loser or dumb for trying ride, you just need some seat time and experience with us !! :) ... come to Grattan with me and Marydeth. and whoever else comes too. The STT class will help you learn. just do it

Your logic is infallible. Now' date=' whip those puppies out so I can spread some love all over 'em. :lol:

I love you, too. :cool:[/quote']

:lol:

btw, im makin dave do grattan july 4th and 5th with me and marydeth with STT so he gets a good novice class under his belt. he has to get gear first though so thats his first goal. otherwise, daves gonna be at putnam get getting his ass handed to him.....

:lol:

btw, im makin dave do grattan july 4th and 5th with me and marydeth with STT so he gets a good novice class under his belt. he has to get gear first though so thats his first goal. otherwise, daves gonna be at putnam get getting his ass handed to him.....

ill have the gear by then ive got extra $$$ so gonna get what i can...seen some killer deals on gear...

Remember' date=' don't buy anything until you post 6 or 7 threads about it first. :p

No, SRSLY... ask for advice on gear before you do the deal. There are some shitty rags out there disguised as high end leather. Likewise, nice suits don't always have to cost big bucks.[/quote']

im trying to figure out whether to get a one piece or a 2 piece...advantages and disadvantages..

there are many about 1/2 pices,... my 2 piece held up well in my case, plus i can use my jacket on the street.... but now i want a one piece really bacd. and you already know fast ppl use 2 pc's like monger and chris... so really i dunno about that one

guess it boils down to quality and price ..i mean street wise like riding to work and what not i can use what i got, race wise just use the 1 or 2 piece...there are some good deals for sure on the wera site...its just a matter of getting the right deal and size and what not...being 6.1 and 220 pounds (give or take) id prob have to opt for a 40ish or something..

I wore a 50 at 6'2 220 of JR gear Dave. Just giving you an example. I now wear a 52 though. If you got a chest and broad shoulders at all a 40 will need ripped apart to fit.

I think i might be able to find one for him to try on thats been crashed so he can get some ideas... i know how the variant sizes can make a huge difference

i like my 1 piece over my 2 piece. but it's all personal preference. go try them on at the pony or whatever store has something like that in stock. maybe that dealership that helped you get your bike back together.

make sure you invest in a back protector as well. and don't skimp on boots or gloves. and get some long sleeve light weight shirts that are like the coolmax or under armour fabric... it makes it a LOT easier to get your suit on and off.

I think i might be able to find one for him to try on thats been crashed so he can get some ideas... i know how the variant sizes can make a huge difference

Jess I say this in all seriousness....You are one hell of an individual! A great person indeed. Rep for you!:cool:

not gonna lie, dave can love middletown all he wants... i still wish burning in hell upon anyone employed by them. but thats another time/place.......

but i was a newb and I was a GIRL newb. not a new girl rider but a new person ona motorcycle with FULL intent of going super sonic.... and being good at it...... better at it than as many people as i could be.

Not gonna act like i dont know that very few girls share that ambition... so for me, any one that has the enthusiasm and willingness to learn why sportbike tires are rounded are totally cool. but that holds up something on dave's end too, ya know? it gives him a goal now. he has to use the advice given to him by a knowing individual and progress from it. but he cant get frustrated if it doesnt work in one week exactly. it took me two and a half years of brandon beating this shit into my head for it to really sink in. for some it may take less time, others more....