So what did the cop do wrong???

Casper

As much as the drunk drivers should be fully punished the cop stepped over the line there. She may have been swearing & not being to helpful but she was far from being a threat when he started pulling her hair & stuff. She should be banned for 6+ months + fines etc no question about that but the cop (if he still worked for the police) should get suspended for a couple of months WITHOUT pay, it is f'ing retarded when they get suspended with full or half pay.

Well I Didnt Watch The Vid...but Drunks Are Stupid, So If The Drunk Doesnt Listen To The Officer "get Out Of The Car" Well, Take Her Out, By The Hair Or Whatever......if She Was Stoned I Bet She Would Have Been Just Fine, Complied And Prolly Went Home About Her Way!!!! Lol

Well I Didnt Watch The Vid...but Drunks Are Stupid, So If The Drunk Doesnt Listen To The Officer "get Out Of The Car" Well, Take Her Out, By The Hair Or Whatever......if She Was Stoned I Bet She Would Have Been Just Fine, Complied And Prolly Went Home About Her Way!!!! Lol

LOL.. Probably true... I have argued many times that alcohol is a much more dangerous substance than pot... I mean, you hear about people getting drunk and killing other people... The only thing ever to be killed by someone who's stoned is a bag of Doritos.

She wasn't driving. Only thing she could have been charged with in Texas would have been the open container.

Flathmann said he saw 28-year-old Pollyanna Oliveira's SUV stopped on the side of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard shortly after midnight on January 23.

She wasn't driving. Only thing she could have been charged with in Texas would have been the open container.

He saw it stopped but was still in drive. Any where she would have got a DUI!!

"The SUV began to roll toward the road, and Flathmann reached inside the vehicle through an open window and put the SUV in park"

1) The article even said she was charged with druken driving. (Its Georgia not Texas)

2) News woman was kinda hot.

3) To answer the question, "what did the police officer do wrong?" He should've shot the stupid bitch.

1) The article even said she was charged with druken driving. (Its Georgia not Texas)

2) News woman was kinda hot.

3) To answer the question, "what did the police officer do wrong?" He should've shot the stupid bitch.

You're my hero. :bow:

She was driving... as you can see in the video.

Alas, no streaming media on the company network . . and yes, I did see that it was not in Tx, I was simply stating (from experience) that all she would have gotten in Texas was Open Container, and possibly resisting arrest depending on which part of the state.

wait till something like that happens to your wife/sister/mom and I bet some of you guys will get all tough and pretend that you are going to do something about it

Do something? Like what? Bitch and moan on the internet? Possibly.

In reality though, my SO/sister/mom would not be total mongoloids like this chick.

Rule number one of life in modern society... 'Don't fight the cops... You'll lose.' EVERY TIME.

10 dollars to a donut hole...The prosecuter dropped all charges. IF the suspect had a concealed weapon under the seat, I would say he still stepped over the line by extricating her from the vehicle...There could have been a better way to handle the situation...In this case we clearly see how alcohol impairs judgement...

:cheers:

10 dollars to a donut hole...The prosecuter dropped all charges. IF the suspect had a concealed weapon under the seat, I would say he still stepped over the line by extricating her from the vehicle...There could have been a better way to handle the situation...In this case we clearly see how alcohol impairs judgement...

:cheers:

It did say that they dropped all charges against the cop... I agree, the taser would have been a much better way to resolve the situation.

He saw it stopped but was still in drive. Any where she would have got a DUI!!

"The SUV began to roll toward the road, and Flathmann reached inside the vehicle through an open window and put the SUV in park"

The car rolling was a threat to the police officer. If she were sober and started to roll away he should have done the same thing. The reporter in the video said she was reaching under the seat the entire time. The story said the officer pulled her from the car by her wrists not her hair. He pulled her by the hair only after she was on the ground and still struggling. The cop did nothing wrong in my opinion.