NEW GIRL.. NEW RIDER! (Marysville)

DGTL GRL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M NEW NEW NEW!

I obtained my permit a week ago and bought my 2005 Honda Shadow Aero 750 on Sunday.

I will be taking my basic rider course Friday-Sunday in Delaware.

Yet to drive my new toy because I want to take the course first but I'm seriously looking forward to it!!!

I'm in Marysville near Dublin off of 42.

My husband rides and he has a 2006 VTX 1300 that he also got on Sunday. He rode a 82 Suzuki before hand.

Anyway.. I'm new here!

Thought I would say hello! Thanks for having me here. :D

Get the Suzuki GN125 when you're at the BRC!!!! That's the bike I rode and it made the "box" exercise SO much easier. I had like an extra foot and a half of space in the lines on my turns compared to everyone else. Welcome!

Welcome, welcome! ALWAYS nice to have another lady aboard!! Be sure to post a lengthier intro in the Girls Only Forum...that's where we really let loose. I just got my permit on Saturday, so far have not taken the class and I'm not sure I will, I may just go take the test. My finace rides and he is fantastic at teaching me...but riding is absolutely the MOST fun you will ever have!

Sara,

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out that forum. Good to know you're new as well and having a great time out there! Be safe!

Shes smart so far she didnt post pics, that when the real leg humpers come out!

true story! lmao!!!! girl riders kick ass..

i saw a realy really hot one at bike night the week before i crashed. she was on a blast but the way she looked it really didnt matter! i'm gonna have to track that one down fo sho:cool:

then convince her 2 get a Honda! :lol:

Hey, I can't post to the Parts area but I have a question---- Can I just go into Honda Motorsports and order the new style Shadow emblem (raised and chrome) for my tank? I have the lame-ass decal. Bah!